- In general, "The Spirit Carries On" qualifies as this. Nicholas has finally solved Victoria's murder, or so he thinks, and he is once again at peace with himself. In addition, he learned through Victoria that "death is not the end, but only a transition" (as stated by the hypnotherapist at the end of "Fatal Tragedy").
- Nicholas' final chorus in "Finally Free" just makes you want to hug someone.This feeling
finally found my life I'm Finally Free.
torn in two
I learned about my life by living through you
finally found my life I'm Finally Free
torn in two
living my own life by learning from you.
- While we are still on the topic of "Finally Free", the last sung line in the album, "We'll meet again, my friend, someday soon" brings tears of joy to anyone's eyes.
- Victoria's part where she realizes she's always loved Julian and goes to make up with him and leave Edward can hit the feels.
- "Through My Words" is the very first heartwarming moment on this album. The lyrics in this song sound like they came out of a very heartfelt love letter to a deceased love interest, making a declaration of eternal love.
- The acoustic guitar part at the end of "Beyond This Life" sounds so happy that it can bring a smile to anyone no matter how hard of a day they had.
Heartwarming / Metropolis Pt. 2: Scenes from a Memory