- The Fridge Brilliance that sets in after Bowler Hat Guy reveals that Cornelius Robinson, this brilliant, successful, world-famous inventor/industrialist/patriarch of the amazing and loving Robinson family, is Lewis' future self. You realize: Oh my, this is Lewis' future if he doesn't give up, and what's even better, he builds it himself. Anvilicious as it is, it works.
- The ending montage, complete with a perfect song to finish a good movie. Just watch it.
- Cornelius showing Lewis around his lab and pointing out his favorite invention, the same one Lewis entered in the science fair and which won him his new family. Tom Selleck nails it to the wall.
- The final scene with Wilbur. He finally fills his end of the bargain and takes Lewis to see his biological mother from the night she left him at the orphanage, even if it means that he'll be risking his existence again.Wilbur: I never knew my dad could be my best friend.
Lewis: Because...I already have a family.
- Also, Lewis' response to Wilbur's question, "Why did you just let her go?"
- The fact that Wilbur, despite likely knowing how much of a risk it posed (and probably being utterly terrified of what would happen if it went wrong), ultimately kept his promise. Flawed he may be but Wilbur is a great kid.
- When we see Lewis' birth mother is leaving him at the orphanage, she gives her infant son a big hug goodbye, knowing she'd never see him again. He sees this, knowing his birth mother truly did love him and wanted him to have a good life, leaving him at the orphanage knowing she couldn't make that happen for him.
- Even better, he witnesses the moment Mildred took him in. It gives the sense that although his goal in life is to find a family to adopt, Mildred has always been like a mother to him from the very start.
- Wilbur watching Lewis present the Memory Scanner at the science fair. He actually saw his father show off his greatest invention for himself. The proud smile on his face says it all.
- Lewis saying goodbye to the Robinsons...for now.
- The ending quote, revealing the origin of the Arc Words.Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths. — Walt Disney
- The Robinson Family. They aren't just pure awesome...they're pure heartwarming.
- One particularly touching moment is when Lewis' attempt at fixing the peanut butter and jelly device results in it exploding. Lewis is plainly terrified that the family will be upset (like the couple earlier in the film) and starts to stammer out apologies frantically. To his obvious surprise, they start congratulating him on a wonderful failure (well, except Petunia) and Billie passes on the excellent aesop of "From failure, you learn. From success...not so much."
- During his second attempt to use the Memory Scanner, Lewis asks his volunteer, who later turns out to be Grandma Lucille, for a memory to input. She goes through several possibilities, including winning a medal for the luge, and then finally selects one...her wedding day with Grandpa Bud.
- The fact that, as he knows it works, Cornelius encourages his future wife to be the crazy singing frog lady despite people thinking she's probably mad...
- A minor one, but when the Bowler Hat Guy ponders how to lure Lewis out of the Robinson house, he at first contemplates blowing it up, but he rejects this idea, seemingly not having the heart to kill Lewis.
- After beating Tiny the T-Rex and freeing him from Mini-Doris, Franny runs up to Wilbur(who was almost eaten)and hugs him tight, peppering his cheeks with kisses. She also manages to comfort Lewis after he calls her "Mom"in his excitement over the fight, hugging him and saying it's okay when he sees she has a bruise from the fight.
- Lewis hugging Mildred goodbye. It's clear his Parental Substitute still means a lot to him. And then he leans out of the window as he, Lucille and Bud are driving away and waves goodbye to her.
- During a montage where we see various parents interview for Lewis but he's a no-show, focusing more on his invention, we see that the parents who interviewed him earlier are among those, showing that although the previous interview didn't turn out good, they were willing to give Lewis another chance.
- Lewis dropping everything and running to Goob's game to wake him up so he can make the catch. During his time traveling adventures, he saw how badly this loss affected his roommate and realized he had accidentally caused it, and he immediately puts his own problem on hold to fix it.
- Goob getting adopted, and being a much happier person.
Heartwarming / Meet the Robinsons