- When her daughter is born:Marie Antoinette: Poor little girl. You are not what was desired, but you are no less dear to me! A boy would have been the son of France, but you, Marie Thérèse, shall be mine.
- All the more so, due to it being what Marie Antoinette really said. And of course that Marie Thérèse was the only one of her family to survive and live a long life.
- The way the Louis and Marie Antoinette smile at each other right after she's given birth. They're so proud.
- Watching Marie Antoinette and Louis become closer as the years pass.
- Also Truth in Television; the real Louis adored and respected his wife so much that he refused to take a mistress, even though it was unheard of at the time and he was mercilessly teased for it.
- Marie Antoinette playing with her children.
Heartwarming / Marie Antoinette