- When her daughter is born:Marie Antoinette: Poor little girl. You are not what was desired, but you are no less dear to me! A boy would have been the son of France, but you, Marie Thérèse, shall be mine.
- All the more so, due to it being what Marie Antoinette really said. And of course that Marie Thérèse was the only one of her family to survive and live a long life.
- The way the Louis and Marie Antoinette smile at each other right after she's given birth. They're so proud.
- Watching Marie Antoinette and Louis become closer as the years pass.
- Also Truth in Television; the real Louis adored and respected his wife so much that he refused to take a mistress, even though it was unheard of at the time and he was mercilessly teased for it.
- Marie Antoinette playing with her children—while she and her husband may not have been the greatest candidates for ruling an entire country, they really were very loving and devoted parents to their children (Marie especially).
Heartwarming / Marie Antoinette