- Episode 1, all the students who'd previously been seen bullying Ginta showing genuine concern for him when Ginta decides to go through the portal to the world of MÄR-Heaven.
- In episode 3, when Ginta feels bad about not being able to pay Jack and his mother for the food he and Babbo had eaten. Jack's mother happily tells him not to worry about it and eat his fill.
- Episode 4, Jack's mother giving Ginta a new set of clothes.
Jack: Mom! What are you saying?Jack's Mother: Oh Jack, I'm not that old. I'll be just fine here all by myself. You two go on ahead and have fun!
- Jack's mother then encourages Jack to go with Ginta.
- Episode 5, Ginta defending Babbo when Alviss insists Babbo once belonged to the Chess piece army and therefor needs to be destroyed.Ginta: I know we only just met, but. The Babbo I know might be hard to deal with sometimes and maybe someone misused him. But, Babbo's still my friend!
- Episode 6, Jack assuring Babbo that he'll stick with him and Ginta. Even after learning about the Chess Pieces from Alviss.
- Ginta, Babbo and Jack all agreeing to help Edward save Princess Snow.
- Ginta and Dorothy's reunion, also counts as a funny moment.
- Episode 12, while played for laughs. Ginta assuring Dorothy that she was a member of team MÄR.
- The ending of episode 14, the cave ghosts are freed thanks to Ginta. In thanks, they present him and Babbo with a key and a magic stone as a token of gratitude.
- Episode 17 "First Battle: Alviss Vs. Leno!". Despite his own suggestion that Alviss be elected team captain. Everyone, including Alviss insisting that Ginta should be captain of Team MÄR.
- Episode 18, the werewolf brothers Garu and Ruga Rogelu make a reappearance. Showing they've reformed and made amends with Jack's mother. Even helping her out with the farming in exchange for food.
- Episode 26, Jack's flashbacks of the happy times he'd spent with his father in his youth.
- Episode 30, Ginta separating Alan and Edward, with the help of guardian Alice, when it seemed that it wouldn't be possible.
- Episode 33 "Team MÄR On The Ropes", Dorothy agreeing not to kill anymore of her opponents when Ginta asks her.
- Episode 39, when Ginta learns that Chess Piece Ash is a genuine Friend to All Children.
- At the end of the episode, watching the three children who'd been cheering for Ash to win all cheering for Ginta as well.
- Episode 40, Snow summoning her new Guardian ÄRM Undine. While like Babbo, Undine appears to have her own sense of self, she is very nice to Snow.
- Near the beginning of episode 43, as Candice apologizes for her loss. Ash comfortingly tells her not to worry about it. He then takes a moment to scold his teammate's for being too bloodthirsty while fighting their younger opponent's.
- Ash's genuine concern for Ginta when it appeared the boy had been killed by an explosion.
- In the anime, Chaton doesn't attend the party that was designated for MÄR Heaven and stays outside feeding a baby Loco. Alan looks for her outside and asks her why she isn't in the castle with them. She turns away and starts crying and tells him that she's a Chess Piece and would only cause problems for him if she stayed any longer. In her mind, Loco insists that Chaton is playing tricks again and asks the audience Who Would Be Stupid Enough? to listen to her? Cue, Alan going up to her, taking her hand and giving her a communication ÄRM. Telling her that this would allow them to stay in contact. He then tells her that she's a member of Team MÄR now and if anyone tried to say something about it otherwise, he would always protect her. Cue, she smiles at the ÄRM and then hugs him. She then asks them when they're going to get married. Alan freaks out and shouts what she was talking about and how he never mentioned anything about marriage. However, the way he gives her the ÄRM is similar to how a man asks a woman to marry him.
- In the anime, after Snow snaps at the King for killing Nanashi and pretty much ends up being burned to death. Her spirit meets her Earth counterpart, Koyuki. The two merge so they can be with Ginta when he makes it back home.
- The reason this is so heartwarming is because of how big of a Woobie Snow really is. Never meant to exist, simply a copy of someone else, desperately wants to be with Ginta. It's just heartwarming how such a tragic character ended getting her happy ending in the end.
Heartwarming / MÄR