WARNING: As a Moments page, all spoilers are unmarked. You Have Been Warned!
open/close all folders
School Idol Project Season 1
- Episode 3: Honoka, Umi, and Kotori's first concert. It looks like they're going to perform to an empty audience at first, but they end up garnering a small audience in the end, including Those Three Girls and then-future members of µ's.
- Episode 10: Eli getting the group to cease calling each other "senpai" and "kouhai" while on a trip to Maki's summer home, the idea being that if they are to be an idol group, they should treat each other less as classmates categorized into years and more as friends.
- Episode 12:
- The group visits Honoka, who is still recovering from a fever and from collapsing in the middle of the concert they had to cancel a few days ago. Even though Honoka says it's her fault for over-exerting herself, Umi also apologizes on behalf of the group for putting so much pressure on her. In addition, Honoka receives a CD of songs composed by Maki to listen to while she's recovering. No hard feelings, just everyone making sure that their de facto leader is doing all right.
- The reveal that Otonokizaka High School will remain open for another year thanks to an increase in applicants. The first-years in particular are happy that they'll have ''kouhai'' after all.
- Even though they can no longer perform in the Love Live, the group resolves to continue practicing and holding concerts. Unfortunately, this doesn't stick for long, with Kotori announcing that she's leaving to study overseas and Honoka reaching a breaking point that results in her quitting the group (at least until the next episode).
- The Season 1 finale. Honoka, having realized that she truly loves being an idol and isn't just doing it to save the school, comes back to Muse and also brings Kotori back at the last minute, reassembling the group. As their final act for the season, all nine of them perform "START:DASH!!", the first song the group ever performed, back when it was just Honoka, Kotori, and Umi...but this time, to an auditorium that's fully packed to begin with. Of note in the audience is Director Minami, who doesn't seem to be bothered that her daughter skipped out on studying fashion abroad to do something that makes her truly happy.
School Idol Project Season 2
- Episode 5: Rin spends the majority of the episode despondent due to her belief that she's not pretty enough to be the centre of µ's and perform in a beautiful dress which is a result of her self esteem issues regarding her Tomboy looks. By the time of the fashion show µ's was supposed to perform in, the girls are about to get ready for the show and put on their costumes only to reveal that Rin's outfit has been swapped out with the aforementioned dress with all members insisting that Rin should be the centre. After a lot of protests, Hanayo and Maki convince Rin that she is cute and, in a Call-Back to how Hanayo joined µ's, Hanayo and Maki push Rin to the dress. Afterwards she joins the group onstage in the dress with many in the audience remarking on how cute she is. The experience ultimately gives Rin the confidence to start wearing skirts in her casual wear outside of her school uniform, culminating in her swapping out her old practise clothes for a skirt and top combo that she wears for the remainder of the season.
- This becomes a lot more heartwarming during Love Live! Sunshine!! when Hanamaru joined Aqours after being inspired by this moment captured in a magazine cover.
- Episode 9: During the day of the Love live preliminary finals, Honoka, Kotori and Umi are stuck at school during a massive snowfall while the others are already at the venue. As the trio fights the harsh conditions and blocked streets, they find that their fellow classmates had shoveled all the snow and cleared the way to the venue. For a group that started out performing to a near empty auditorium, it's sweet to see them get the support that they earned. This is also the episode where they perform the famous "Snow Halation", where we get this before they start.Eli: Because I love our school.Maki: Because I love music.Nico: Because I love idols!Rin: Because I love dancing.Hanayo: Because I love our members.Nozomi: Because I love our everyday lives.Umi: Because I love that everyone did their best.Kotori: Because I love singing.Honoka: And because we love µ's.
School Idol Festival
- Iida Riho (the voice of Rin) and a violinist named Ayasa were guests in a certain variety show. Ayasa performed Bokutachi wa Hitotsu no Hikari. Tender Tears were drawn from Rippi and Manly Tears from the audience.
- After Final Live, the members of µ's had become so close that they still find the time to support each other's careers despite their busy schedules.