- In the tree-house scene, we're treated to yet another mention of Ron's...experiences in Camp Wannaweep. Considering how terrible his days there were, it says a lot when the worst part, for Ron, was not the evil monkey, the poison Ivy, nor the toxic lake...It was spending the whole Summer without Kim.
- Kim signing Ron's petition for Bueno Nacho, prompting this exchange:Ron: "Thanks."Kim: "No big!"Ron: (seriously) "Wrong. Very big. I can always count on you."
- When Kim is falling for Eric, and has already seen Ron's jealousy emerging, when she gets word that her father is missing, Ron is the first person she calls on for help.
- When Eric makes a very crass comment about Kim being "extreme steam", Ron, in full Tranquil Fury, informs him that they will never talk about her like that again. Ron is very obviously outmatched but no one talks about KP that way ever.
- Ron's whole Green-Eyed Epiphany as he's trying to get dressed for prom, discussing aloud feelings he's likely been repressing for several years. It's absolutely adorable how smitten he is, but torn about if he should say something now that she has a steady boyfriend. He's jealous, but still very considerate of her feelings as well as their friendship.
- Ron bursts into the prom ranting about evil toys and Drakken taking over Bueno Nacho, sounding completely insane. Kim is clearly intensely embarrassed by his antics...but she still believes him.
- When Kim is about to give up after discovering that Eric was working for Drakken, resulting in Kim and Ron becoming Drakken's prisoners;Kim: Drakken finally won. I should have stuck to babysitting.
Ron: All right, KP, this pity fiesta is over. Drakken has not won, he played you. Now it's payback time. And, y'know, there are guys out there that are better for you than Eric. Guys that are real for one thing.
Kim: You really think there's a guy out there for me?
Ron: Out there... in here...
- Perhaps the most heartwarming part of the movie occurred when Kim and Ron shared their First Official Kiss at the end of the film. This time around, it's real and not because of some device controlling her, like in "Emotion Sickness".
- Everyone cheering for Kim and Ron when they show up together at the prom.
- And this was just after Bonnie tried to use the fact that they were dating to humiliate them... and FAILED!
- Rufus pushing Kim and Ron together is also sweet. If it wasn't for him, it might have taken a while for them to work up the courage to dance together.
- The song "Could it Be?" that plays during Ron and Kim's dance will give anyone warm fuzzies. It represents what the Kim/Ron ship had been working towards from the beginning, and anyone who's ever found love in an odd situation can totally relate. Plus, the singer is Kim's VA Christy Carlson Romano, making it feel like it's from Kim's perspective.Could it be you & INever imaginedCould it be suddenly I'm fallin' for youCould it be you were right here beside me and I never knewCould it be that it's trueIt's you...*Kim and Ron slowly lean in and kiss*
- When Kim changes out of her wetsuit, Ron and Rufus avert their eyes without being asked.
Heartwarming / Kim Possible Movie: So the Drama