- From "Don't Lay a Finger on M":Philip: "Family, huh. I have something in place of that. They can be a little odd though."
Shotaro: [smiling] "You little..."
- In The Girl... A, when Phillip looks up how Asuka's father used to say farewell to her, and proceeds to do it for her. D'aww...
- Also, it's because he knew that Shotaro wouldn't be able to break the little girl's heart by telling her Double wasn't her father.
- In "The F Afterglow", Shotaro rescuing Philip from the burning Gaia Library his fear of losing control to Fang gives him. "The two of us are one Kamen Rider!" Yeah, that pretty much cements it.
- In the final part of Movie War 2010, after the final battle, Tsukasa Kadoya gives Shotaro a card before continuing on his journey. It's the Kamen Ride for Skull, which leads to an AR Rider version of Sokichi appearing and complimenting Shotaro, saying "That hat suits you." Cue our three detectives finally making peace with their Sokichi's death.
- L on the Lips/The Liar Is You. Yeah, the lovey-dovey scene between Jimmy and Yukiho
- "Farewell, N!" has this: "I always liked your radio show." Practically a Tearjerker when you remember what happens a short while later.
- Along with Kirihiko giving Shotaro the keychain of the character he designed to represent the city they both love. Again, bitter sweet considering what's to come.
- In hindsight, the Yesterday arc. Shotaro hasn't forgotten Kirihiko, saying that if Yukie's seal breaks her mind, he won't be able to face him. There's also the fact that Kirihiko had recommended the Narumi Detective Agency in his last call to Yukie; and that Yukie wasn't just fighting to avenge her brother, but also strike a blow for Futo.
- The "Nobody's Perfect" scenes in "The B Carried on the Wind".
- The same episode has Philip doubting whether Shotaro is fit to be his partner, asking Ryu if he would take Shotaro's place. Ryu shoots him down in short order, knowing full-well who Philip's partner is.
- Akiko shows a lot of concern for Shotaro throughout the episode, being visibly-reluctant to leave him at the cabin in the mountains, and fretting over his wellbeing in the brief time the agency sees him again. And when Philip tries to proposition Ryu to become his partner, she dishes out a fine "What the Hell, Hero?" speech about Philip not considering how Shotaro feels. For all the crap she gives him, Akiko really does care about the half-boiled detective.Akiko: Shotaro has what it takes because he's half-boiled!
- The gang throwing a farewell party for Phillip who's about to go "study abroad".
- The end of Episode 48. Now if you excuse me, I'm going to go cry my eyes out.Philip's note to Shotaro: "Please take care of the city that I love, Kamen Rider Shotaro Hidari. From your partner."Shotaro (crying): "Thank you, Philip... I'm gonna cherish this."Shotaro (voiceover): "I'm going to keep protecting this city. As a Kamen Rider. So watch over me. Okay, Philip?"
- Followed up and surpassed by a single line in episode 49.Raito, this is my Gaia Impact.
- Followed up and surpassed by a single line in episode 49.
- The end of Episode 49, when Phillip regains his body and half-boiled tears ensue.
- The climax of The Movie. Eternal has won, Double is falling to his death from the Fuuto Tower...but wait, all the people of Fuuto are crying out "KAMEN RIDER!" in support of their hero, which brings the winds back and allows Double to save the day with a literal Heroic Second Wind.
- And who starts it? Akiko.
- Take a closer look. Everyone we see cry out for their hero...is everyone that the Agency has met, including Asuka and Nagi. The sequence then closes out with the Fuuto Informants and, finally, back to Akiko.
- The credits sequence as well. Our quartet watches the fireworks over Fuuto, Akiko breaks the fourth wall informing the audience to wish her luck with Ryu, and then Shotaro and Philip have a good friendship moment as well. All in all, it's a pretty sweet ending.
- Shotaro and Philip paying their last respects to the Fallen Hero Katsumi Daido after learning of his tragic background.
- Movie Wars Core has Akiko experiencing "Kamen Rider allergies", having grown frustrated with how everyone important in her life is a Rider and how it interrupts everything else, particularly Sokichi becoming a Disappeared Dad. Thanks to the Memory Memory, she learns that Sokichi literally couldn't get near her, thanks to the Spider Dopant's bomb, but that he asked Melissa to be at her wedding in his place. As the wedding starts, Shotaro sits down in the guest seats; Philip asks if he wasn't supposed to be walking Akiko down the aisle, and Shotaro responds "I don't need to". As the doors open and Akiko steps out in her dress, a golden, ghostly image of Sokichi appears and takes her arm, leading her up to the altar.
- During the Kamen Rider Drive Chaser V-Cinema, we find out that Ryu and Akiko now have a daughter who Ryu absolutely adores.
Heartwarming / Kamen Rider Double