- Jessica and Thomas's friendship.
- Jessica sitting with Thomas at the restaurant and chatting with him, not to mention letting him have her pudding.Jessica: I am so not eating my pudding. Do you want it?
Thomas: YES! [grabs it and starts eating it]
- Shortly afterwards, Jessica calming Thomas down when he struggles to remember what the Fatal Five want with her.Jessica: It's okay. You can't force your mind to do something it can't. Trust me, I know.
- Jessica getting defensive when M'gann wonders if Thomas and Lightning Lass are a couple. Sounds like someone's got a crush...
- At his funeral, Jessica credits Thomas for helping her overcome her mental block by believing in what she's capable of.
- Jessica sitting with Thomas at the restaurant and chatting with him, not to mention letting him have her pudding.
- Two-Face looking out for Thomas at the Arkham Asylum.
- Thomas's picture with Lightning Lass, whether it's of the romantic nature or something else.
- Emerald Empress and Mano's relationship.
- Thomas being amazed at being in the Metro Tower in person, commenting that he has the toyset of it.
- Batman using his cape to shield M'gann from fire after the second fight with the Fatal Five goes south.
- Jessica's friendship with Kilowog, who rescues her from the Fatal Five and commends her for remembering how to call for help while under duress.
Heartwarming / Justice League vs. The Fatal Five