Spoilers Off applies to all "Moments" pages, so all spoilers are unmarked!
- Emporio calls Jolyne 'big sister' from the moment he meets her, and in turn she's quite protective of him.
- Jolyne's absent father, Jotaro, sends her an amulet in prison. Inside is a picture of her parents, but it also maims her finger, so in disgust she throws it away. Turns out that the amulet also contained the tip of a Stand Arrow, which awakens her Stone Free and helps her survive the many dangers of the prison, and later on when Jotaro visits her in Prison they are attacked and cornered by an assassin. Jotaro stops time and moves to protect Jolyne, only to have both his Stand disc and memory disc taken by Whitesnake. Before he passes out, he hands Jolyne the amulet back, revealing that among everything else, it also contains a communicator to signal a submarine to break her out of jail and take her to shore, where she'll be safe. Jolyne finally realizes all that he's done for her, and demands "How can you?!"Jotaro: I've always...cherished you...
- Jolyne wrings her wet coat out on fearsome enemy Foo Fighters, revitalizing them even after it had nearly killed her because she realized that it wasn't protecting Whitesnake's discs out of a loyalty to Whitesnake but rather because it was protecting its own identity and intellect, which had only become real after gaining its powers from the Foo Fighters Stand disc. Foo Fighters is so grateful that it possesses the dead body of a prisoner named Etro and uses its great power to aid Jolyne. It even states that until then it had not lived, and was only mindlessly protecting the discs, but after meeting Jolyne it had truly began to live.
- In spite of the controversy it has created, the ending to this part with the universe reset can be heartwarming when you think real hard about it. After all of the hard battles our protagonists have been facing since Part 1, the ending of Stone Ocean ends with our protagonists doing the impossible by having Emporio end the never-ending battle against evil and create a world where there is no more adversity for our heroes. After everything that has happened since the beginning it is comforting to think that the heroes got what they wanted in the end.
- Another in relation to the ending is the implication that much like Jolyne and her friends, many of the beloved characters who died in previous parts may have came back to life in the new universe under new identities. While its very likely that most of the characters are no longer the people they once were this means that Bruno, Abbacchio, and Narancia may have been able to reunite with Giorno and the other Gang-stars, Polnareff no longer has to live inside a turtle and may have been reunited with Avdol and Iggy, Kakyoin may have finally returned home to his parents, and possibly even Old Joseph meeting an older version of Caesar.