- Ralph's ice cream analogy about his and Sue's relationship, and the nature of love in general:Ralph: ...But that's why ice cream stores don't just sell chocolate and vanilla. Every once in awhile someone walks in and orders butter pecan.
- Ralph's conversation with an absent Sue at the end.
- Batman comforting Robin after the death of his father. Especially because it's Bruce. Also a Tear Jerker.Batman: ...Please... Tim, it's okay... it's okay... I've got you.
- After reading Jack Drake's obituary in the news, Green Arrow goes and hugs his son. Connor grumbles a bit, but accepts the embrace.
- Captain Boomerang meeting his son for the first time, and finding out said son is not only proud to have a Super Villain father, but also inherited his old man's throwing arm. And his mother's Super Speed.
- Green Arrow and Hal Jordan's scene in the cemetery, foreshadowing Green Lantern: Rebirth.Green Arrow: So when you are you really coming back?
Hal Jordan: (smiling) I'm working on it.
- This exchange between Wally and Ollie:Wally: By the way, I was talking to Clark and we were just... well... we were thinking if you weren't too busy, or had some free time...Ollie: Wally, how many times do I have to tell you - I'm a reserve member. There's no reason for me to rejoin the League.Wally: Actually, we just wanted you to know if you wanted to go to dinner sometime. Like you used to with Clark and Barry.Ollie: (pause) Yeah, that'd be great. (beat) Really great.
Heartwarming / Identity Crisis