- When Neptune first encounters Iris Heart, Iris Heart makes her and Noire promise her a very big favor in return for giving them CPU Memory Fragments. She calls the favor in later and it simply ended up them taking a bath together. Seeing Plutia so happy about it almost makes one forget the implications Iris Heart was making during the bargaining.
- Chapter 10 gives a sweet one to Nepgear whose been getting crap from the other world. When she finally gets home her friends she made in mk2 are all happy to see her.
- Chapter 3: Iris Heart, of all people, helps Blanc get up after the latter's Humiliation Conga. Okay, sure, Plutia does reveal a little bit later that she, as Iris Heart, did have ulterior motives for doing so, but only at that moment... or so she insists. Whatever the case, it has helped, as Blanc got her country back and made a bunch of friends. After her story about how she didn't even want to be a CPU and had to do everything alone and without help, it's nice to see her looking forward to spending time with Plutia and Neptune (though not so much with Noire).
- Assuming one doesn't write him off as irredeemable, the relationship between Mr. Badd and his adopted daughters can be this. He adopted the twenty-two failed CPU candidates as his children and worked to the bone to try and give them a better life and find a way to change them back to normal, when there are heavy implications he could have just allowed them to be killed or forgotten. He freely admits there isn't any way he can excuse what he did to them originally, but that doesn't stop him from making them comfortable and attempting to atone. And while once he was willing to use them in a Batman Gambit against the CPUs, he changes his tune and refuses to let them fight anymore after they ask him not to.
- During one of the extra events in the remake, Rom and Ram discuss wanting a rare Pokemon Expy item and how Blanc volunteered to get it for them by waiting in line all night long. Cut to Hyperdimension Blanc talking about how cold it is, but she has a book at the ready and the smiling faces of her sisters will make the whole thing worth it.
- After the True Ending, Hyperdimension Vert decides to become an idol producer and manages to make each pairing of Neptune and Nepgear, Noire and Uni, and Rom and Ram debut as idols. Noire and Uni's events are heartwarming as Uni learns that Noire is secretly working all night to hand sew their costumes while Rom and Ram are doing so as a surprise for Blanc to cheer her up after dealing with an enormous workload. Not only is Blanc touched by the gesture, she thanks Vert for taking care of her sisters and making sure they weren't bored while she was so busy.
- A minor detail, but the final line of text during end credits of the Re;Birth games make them feel more connected as an overarching story and would have been a nice way to end the story if 3 had been the Grand Finale.Re;Birth1: To Be ContinuedRe;Birth2: To Be ConcludedRe;Birth3: The End
Heartwarming / Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory