open/close all folders
- Early in the episode, Niska holds George hostage with a knife. Later on, she helps him fix Odi and accepts George's hand when he holds it out to her. She even shares a secret that no one else knows. It's the first time we really see her trust someone (let alone a human!). George's speech is the moment where you see her start to thaw, and offers a sweet insight to George and Odi's relationship.-Niska: "Why care so much for something that cannot care for you?"-George: "Reflection. I look at Odi, I don't see a synthetic. I see all the years of care he gave us. All the memories he carried for me, when I couldn't. He can't love me, but I see all those years of love... looking back at me."
- Leo reminiscing about his life with the synths.
- Max praying for the safety of his family, he's even willing to stay alone if it means that they're safe.
- Sophie and Niska playing with dolls. Even more when Sophie adjusts the game so Niska can have fun too.
- Mia finally reuniting with Leo and Max, who are basically her children.
- Fred and Leo reuniting. They immediately embrace.
- After finding what he thinks might be a suicide note from Renie, Toby immediately charges over to her house to try and save her. Then it turns out he's accidentally walked in on her getting out of the shower.