- Strong Bad and Strong Sad being nice to each other in Email 150. By itself, it's nothing. When you consider how they usually treat each other, however, it's pretty touching.
- On a similar note, the two bonding over the band Sloshy in concert before Strong Bad learns that it isn't a metal band.
- THIS. It is a box of items Strong Sad keeps under his bed, reminding him of the times when he and Strong Bad got along really well. It also becomes depressing how much the relationship has derailed with that taken into consideration...
- This postcard◊ as well shows that the Brothers Strong can get along. What makes this extra heartwarming is that the Cheat is being held by Strong Sad for the picture.
- A somewhat twisted example, but it is worth noting that Strong Sad has stated on occasion that he wants to be depressed. With that taken into consideration, it could mean that Strong Bad is being mean to Strong Sad because it is what he wants.
- The "vs. Little Girl" videos, in which Homestar, Strong Bad, and Marshie have a jovial interaction with the little girl.
- Homestar vs. Little Girl, in which Homestar and the Little Girl talk about what they would want for Decemberween.
- Homestar vs. Little Girl 2, which takes place during Halloween season. It ends with Homestar kissing the Little Girl.
- Homestar vs. Other Little Girl, in which Homestar speaks with the daughter of a family friend of the Brothers Chaps and takes lessons from her. The video ends with the Other Little Girl hugging Homestar... before she hits him on the head.
- Strong Bad vs. Little Girl! Strong Bad can actually talk to a small child and not say anything offensive. Especially heartwarming is the ending, where they go see the sun.
- Marshie vs. Little Girl, another short that takes place during Halloween season. The Little Girl is perhaps the ONLY Homestar Runner character with whom Marshie has at least some sort of a positive relationship. Given that everyone else in the Homestar universe does not like him, that is saying something.
Little Girl: Zombies aren't real.
Little Girl: No.
Marshie: What about me?
Little Girl: Um, talking marshmallows aren't real, but you, you're real to me.
Little Girl: Yep.
- At the end of Sbemail 200, The Paper (which had "died" several Sbemails prior) makes a brief cameo. Strong Bad was very happy to see it again.
- "I'm so glad the Cheat is not dead!"
- As of July 2014, Matt Chapman confirmed on the Jeff Rubin Show that he is back in Georgia and seriously wanting to bring back the series. Elaborating that they never wanted to stop the show for so long, but after Matt's second child, it gave them the opportunity to answer the animation studio people they've been contacted by over the years, resulting in 4-5 years of professional animation work. With Matt back at home living close to Mike, they plan to rev it back up sometime in Summer-Fall 2014.
- Speaking of bringing Homestar Runner back, this happened October of 2014. There's a new toon, and Strong Bad is being nice to Coach Z in it.
- "I Killed Pom-Pom!":
- The short revolves around Homestar mistakenly believing he killed Pom-Pom, with him being very distraught over the apparent death of his friend in the beginning.
- After a years-long absence since his last appearance where he was starving to death, Homsar finally comes back to the series alive and well.
- In "Cool Things", Marzipan is upset Homestar Runner scrawled "Cool Tapes" on her wall, and demands he go get "yella paint" to fix it. Homestar, being Homestar, ends up bringing back a bag of four grapes. However, he took so long, Marzipan got bored and started a band with Strong Mad and The Cheat called "Cool Tapes". The music is actually really good, but when Marzipan stumbles on a rhyme, Homestar suggests "a bag of four grapes" - and she sings it. Everything turned out well after all.
- At the end of "Everybody to the Limit", Strong Bad was so impressed by The Cheat's music video that he offers to buy him a pizza.
- In the Strong Bad Sings CD, Strong Bad spends most of Marzipan's song "Sensitive to Bees" ribbing her lyrics, but eventually sings along with her for the last stanza. Being Strong Bad, he asks her not to tell anyone that he did so, to which she kindly agrees.
- Strong Mad and The Cheat's scene at the end of Quickstart Overview, in which Strong Mad manages to show off his relationship with The Cheat more than ever before:
Strong Mad: WE DID IT, THE CHEAT!
The Cheat: Joyful The Cheat noises
Strong Mad: WE TURNED STRONG BAD INTO A GREEN SCREEN!
The Cheat: Pleased The Cheat noises
Strong Mad: Hugs The Cheat I LOVE YOU, THE CHEAT!
The Cheat: Touched The Cheat noises
Strong Mad: LET'S DO SOME CURLS!
The Cheat: Happy The Cheat noises
- This unboxing video of Trogdor!! The Board Game. There is something sweet about watching Strong Sad, who is normally very gloomy, unboxing a board game and genuinely enjoying himself.
- 'Peasant's Quest movie trailer
- For a parody trailer, the structure is treated seriously as a real epic movie.
- The king explains Moral Pragmatist: Trogdor may burn things without empathy, but if Rather Dashing challenges him, the Burninator may hurt everyone.
- The archery brothers Mendelev and Dondelev are an Adaptational Nice Guy pair compared to the game. The trailer shows one lending his hat to Rather Dashing while teaching him to shoot, like a Cool Big Bro. Later, they hear him out when he says he hates how Trogdor doesn't care about burning everything.
- Rather Dashing promises the nervous king that Trogdor will not come in the night. His Death Glare screams, "I'm ready to kick some ass."
- In the 2017 Halloween toon, Bubs is dressed up as Grunkle Stan from Gravity Falls. What makes it heartwarming is that Matt Chapman worked on Gravity Falls and is friends with its creator, Alex Hirsch.
- The fact that over 2 decades after its launch, the website is still up and running to this very day, occasionally updating now and again while staying exactly how it was during the early 2000's. Longtime fans who have been with the site since the beginning can always look forward to one heck of a nostalgia trip with every visit.