- Lt. Hard Boiled and Traduse-a honest cop who despises "cloak and dagger stuff" and distrust changelings and a changeling secret agent respectably-managing to bond with each other, while on their quest to stop Max Cash.
- Rainbow Dash reuniting with Applejack, Spike, Rarity and Pinkie.
- Trail Blazer giving Column a subtle What the Hell, Hero? moment, after he tries to brain wash Rainbow Dash, in order to complete his mission. This helps Column have a Heel Realization and become a better person for it and cements their friendship.
- Blaze's attempts to talk Charisma into a having a HeelFace Turn and telling her she is better than Max Cash.
- His and Charisma's relationship is general, considering that he is the only one in the world she has no desire to kill, simply because she loves him.
- Twinkle Shine trying to comfort Star Fall, throughout the story.
- Star Fall coming to terms with Twinkle Shine's betrayal.
- Despite being natural enemies, Astrid actually compliments Calumn for taking down and seemingly defeating Max Cash.
- Astrid telling Max Cash, that there is a lot of people who deserve payback on him, but "This is for Melody". Cue, Astrid ripping his heart out, after severally mauling him. He sadly gets better.
- Blaze carrying out Charisma's finale request, to never stop smiling as she dies.
- In a strange way Blaze telling Rainbow, while she is going through Heroic BSoD, that Charisma would of been happy if their situations were reversed, and they should return the favor.
Heart Warming / Harmony Theory