- While "The Dead Flag Blues" is bound to make you depressed, the last two minutes of the song might just put a smile on your face. If the trope Earn Your Happy Ending had a song, "TDFB" would be it.
- The sound of children playing near the beginning of "Antennas to Heaven."
- The following movement, "She Dreamt She Was a Bulldozer, She Dreamt She Was Alone in an Empty Field," qualifies as well. After an album with several hauntingly bleak moments, the effect is rather like that of a trusted friend reassuring you, that hope isn't completely lost.
- Overall, "Luciferian Towers" comes across as something of an album-length Moment of Heartwarming, particularly in contrast with the rest of the band's discography, and the bleak political climate surrounding the time of its release. It comes across as the band telling its audience not to give up hope, but to keep working for a better future. Considering the band's Arc Words of "HOPE", this is fitting.
- G_d's Pee AT STATE'S END! is of a piece with "Luciferian Towers" in maintaining hope despite being recorded and released during a time of great chaos.
Heartwarming / Godspeed You! Black Emperor