open/close all folders
- Goblin Slayer giving Priestess the choice to go home, even urging her to do so. Regardless, she remains behind to avenge Titan Storm, even though the group's antics had grated on her and got themselves hurt or killed already.
- Priestess approaches Goblin Slayer on her own, because she wanted to continue to help kill goblins. Though she admits she also wants to "watch over the cataclysmic force of nature which is... you (Goblin Slayer)", she makes it clear that she thinks what he is doing is incredibly important and so wants to help.
- High Elf Archer's Character Development throughout the episode. She saw killing goblins as beneath her and not the adventure she dreamed of when becoming an Adventurer proper. But when she witnessed what the goblins did to the Elf Scout, as well as Goblin Slayer's words, it made her reconsider everything she had thought adventuring was. In the end, she makes the promise to show Goblin Slayer and Priestess the side of adventuring she dreamed of.
- Goblin Slayer helping Poop Patrol/Rookie Warrior and Rookie Cleric with their quest.
- One of the first things Goblin asks about after awakening is his pet bird Goblin Slayer Jr., and he seems proud when Elf tells him that GSJ laid an egg, making him a grandpa.
- Goblin Slayer quickly realizing that the Blacksmith is creeping on an uncomfortable Priestess and teaching him a lesson by turning the Blacksmith's own perverted 'offer' of a "free" fitting by stripping and jumping over the counter, scaring the Blacksmith.
- Goblin Slayer making an effect to comfort Priestess even if it backfires which leads to Priestess offering to talk to him about it if he wants.
Priestess: Okay, it's kinda pathetic, but I've been terrified of losing you... Ever since the first day we met, I've been afraid to go adventuring without you. I don't know where I'd be if you weren't there to save me.
- Bonus points for not telling the others about his brief meltdown.
- On a related note, Goblin Slayer's You Are Better Than You Think You Are speech to Priestess after she addresses her doubts in herself as an adventurer.
Goblin Slayer: Whaddya mean? I know where I'd be if it wasn't for you; Dead. Bled out in the sewer, killed by a 20' tall goblin. Lizard Priest woulda picked me dry, and I'd be carrying our gear as a Skeleton Page. But you? You're resourceful. Determined! You'd be fine without me.
Priestess: No! I wouldn't! If you hadn't come along that day, I wouldn't know what would have happened to me-
Goblin Slayer: Everyone has dark moments where they need help. I helped you once when you really needed it, but you're not helpless. What would make you say something like that?
- Goblin Slayer makes a point to bring up Priestess in his "The Reason You Suck" Speech towards Sword Maiden, telling her that she isn't worthy of the Priestess's praise.
- After Goblin Slayer is done ripping Sword Maiden a new one for tricking him and the others to come to Water Town, he promises to come back when all the goblins are dead and slay the ones in her dream. Even if he is pissed at her reasoning for bringing him there, doesn't change the fact he does pity her, and doesn't want her to suffer too much, even telling her to become the Sword Maiden the Priestess looks up to, for both of their sakes.