- Whenever Gin risks his life to save Daisuke.
- It's also terrible, but the fact that Gohei didn't mind hacking off a limb in an attempt to help Riki survive when they were stuck in a snowy crevice. Keeping in mind his leg was broken at the time, which is already causing him horrible pain, he doesn't even hesitate. Pretty hardcore for an old guy.
- John, whom had been Gin's rival since episode 2, admits to Gin while they say goodbye in episode 8 that he'd felt swept away by Gin's gaze sometimes, and that he wishes him a good life, to which Gin wishes the same back to him and asks for him to look after Daisuke while he's gone.
- Gin and John in general are a pretty heartwarming pair seeing as they went from rivals to good friends, and in Densetsu Weed we learn how they, along with Akame, went on to be Heterosexual Life-Partners for a good 10 years.
- Gin's Imagine Spot of cuddling with his father and just be like parent and child together is both heartwarming- and wrenching at the same time, seeing as it's a dream he never gets. Because Riki is killed before they can ever get to that point.
- Oliver the dachshund's Undying Loyalty to Cross. He's helped her fend off two bigger dogs and helps her give birth to her puppies. Big surprises really DO come in small packages!
- When Cross has her puppies, Ben wants to go to her but doesn't want to walk off while Riki's addressing his pack. But Riki tells Ben to go meet his family and enjoy being with them. It's one of the few times we see the warmth Riki has underneath his stoic exterior.
Heartwarming / Ginga: Nagareboshi Gin