- From the Pilot:
- Winnie telling the Harper kids that since they appreciate her magic, she might actually fit in better with them than she did among Fantastically Indifferent witches and warlocks.
- On the last page, the Harper kids become so determined to keep their friendship with Winnie, that they tie themselves to her, hoping this would stop her superiors from taking her away. Before they fall asleep together, Jessie and Winnie both smile as Jessie whispers, "Welcome home, Winnie!"
- From "Love That Winnie":
- Winnie deciding that even though the Harper kids can no longer physically interact with or remember her, she can still live with and watch over them as an invisible Guardian Entity.
- The Power of Friendship helping the kids regain their memories of Winnie, and granting them permanent protection from the Stranger's Laser-Guided Amnesia
- Robb and Jessie assuring Winnie that they'd still consider her a part of their family even if she lost her magic.
Heartwarming / Free Spirit