- Episode 4:
- After reading Masamune's confession to her, barely-disguised as a 300 page brother-sister love-story, Sagiri gently rejects his romantic feelings towards her... but was so moved by his sincerity to work hard together with her to create a successful franchise, that he can make enough money to buy a HD TV to watch together with her... that she happily steps out of her room for the first time in over a year (although only briefly). Masamune may not have gained a girlfriend, but at the very least he finally has a little sister.
- Episode 7
"We will never lose to someone like you! Our hopes and dreams are not boring! We will never give them up! So we will never lose to someone like you!"
- In response to Masamune being offered by Muramasa downstairs to forsake the aforementioned dream so he can work for her to write the novels she loves to see him write (in exchange for a hefty and stable salary that can financially support himself and his sister), Sagiri musters up the courage to not only step out of her room a second time, but to actually make it halfway-downstairs to deliver the following ultimatum, shouted on the top of her lungs:
- Masamune was so moved by Sagiri's courage and emotional growth that gave his entry "Greatest Light Novel Under Heaven Tournament" online competition the following title: ''The Cutest Little Sister In The World."
- And upon winning said tournament (and his bet with Muramasa, who is out to crush his dreams so she can continue reading his battle novels), she graciously sent him the manuscript of her disqualified novel with this warmly written compliment in the epilogue.
- Episode 11 is a retroactive one for Oreimo, as the walk-by cameo of Kyosuke, Kuroneko and Kirino happily enjoying each other's company shows that they still love each other as dear friends, even if they are no longer romantically together. This is especially sweet considering that the last we saw of this trio was in the middle of an angry and tearful breakup.
Heartwarming / Eromanga Sensei