- In issue #2, Superman comforting Damian as he is griefstricken that Batman is missing:Damian: Thank you, Clark.
Superman: I'll find him, kiddo.
- When Superman finds himself caught in Lotus-Eater Machine, he hallucinates he's with Batman and their families on the Kent farm, watching their kids goofing around. It quickly turns nightmarish, but it was sweet as it lasted.
- Bruce's illusion world also is rather nice, since he's thinking he's an old man relating his great adventures to his favorite granddaughter.
- Superman helping an aged Batman to regain hope by reminding him of his children.
- The big Dance Party Ending, with the League members celebrating at Wayne Manor.
Heartwarming / Dark Nights: Metal