- The "42 Days" Flashback. Forty-two days into sobriety, homeless, and with nowhere else to go, Roy shows up on Donna's doorstep.Donna: "I swear upon the Styx that I will never look upon you with hate. Nor will I leave your side if you feel in your heart I belong there."
- At the time, neither one really understood the implications of that vow. Between the Titans of Myth and Dark Angel, the two parted. Roy ended up the Unlucky Childhood Friend when Terry Long came into the picture, and had a wonderful train-wreck of a relationship with Cheshire. Almost twenty years, an acrimonious divorce (hers), a couple of murder attempts by his ex, a naked trip into hell, a couple fights with angel Dark Angel, and a return from the dead for both later...They finally get there.
- Connor Hawke discovers the pictures and birth announcement that proved Ollie knew about him. He's not exactly pleased about the knowledge that Ollie had never made effort to find him, and while Ollie braces for the chewing out...Connor: "If I'd found this when I was a boy at the ashram, I would never have partnered up with you. If I had found this when I was the only Green Arrow, then I would have been VERY angry. But, now? ... Because of those things, I've had a chance to know you, to follow in your footsteps, to be the son of a good man. Because I didn't know, and because of those things I didn't trust, I have what I always wanted."
Cartoon Network's DC Nation
- The Superman 75th Anniversary short. All of it.
- The part in the first Tales of Metropolis where Lois thanks Bizarro for defeating Braniac feels pretty sweet, since it marks the only time in the short when she says something nice to him.
- Deadman's friendship with the crow in the Deadman shorts.