"Thank you for believing in me."
- After years of an incredibly vicious Fandom Rivalry with the MCU, the vast majority of DCEU haters completely dropped the vitriol when it was announced that Zack Snyder's daughter had committed suicide, giving him their genuine sympathy and showing that true human empathy beats any kind of opinion over movies.
- Henry Cavill was asked to touch upon the rivalry between Marvel and DC. Rather than give any kind of Take That! towards the MCU, Cavill instead extended sincere gratitude towards them for making it possible for superhero movies to prosper once more. He isn't just a Nice Guy on the screen, he is one in real life too.
- Affleck sending a video call to a terminally ill Congolese boy who was a fan of Batman.
- Al Pacino praised Gal Gadot's take on Wonder Woman.
- Fans honoring Zack Snyder and his daughter Autumn by raising funds for suicide prevention.
- Regardless of whether you agree with them or not, the fact that a number of fans have stuck by the franchise throughout all the negativity and insults because they sincerely believe in its potential and that it deserves more respect is this as well.
- The fact that other directors in the franchise, such as Patty Jenkins and James Wan, as well as cast members have refused to take bait from interviewers in throwing Zack Snyder under the bus and have instead praised him for his work with the franchise so far as well as how much they like him personally.
- Gal Gadot thanked Zack Snyder for casting her as Diana/Wonder Woman, saying she would have given up on acting if not for him.
- Even with the future of Cyborg in the DCEU being uncertain since Justice League, Ray Fisher also went on saying that he owes a lot to Snyder, and the two have remained very good friends ever since.
- Jason Momoa is immensely grateful to Snyder as well.
"Really, like, I'm a soul mate with him. He's family. I'm very indebted to that man. I invited him to my wedding. I told him to look around on my property and the things I barely held onto, because there were moments in my career where you can't put food on the table. Not being picky and choosy, but it's hard to make it in this business. I looked at him, and I said 'You see these things? These would've never, ever, ever have happened if it wasn't for you.' So Zack has a huge part of my heart."
- It's very sweet to see that so many actors involved, such as Henry Cavill, Amy Adams, Margot Robbie and Ezra Miller, genuinely love playing their characters and being involved in the franchise despite all the shit they've had to deal with.
- The fact that so many fans have said how DCEU Superman is important to them because he reflects their experiences of dealing with tough periods in their own life and showing them how they can get through it.
- Fans sharing how Man Of Steel and Batman v Superman helped them cope with depression and suicidal thoughts.
- Seeing so many characters whom fans imagined would never be used in a live-action film finally appear.
- Steven Spielberg finally getting to make the Blackhawk film he's been trying to do since the 1980's.
- This article about the importance of the themes of the franchise in the modern era.
- This article praising the films for remembering Superman's immigrant status and how much it means to people in a social climate increasingly hostile towards immigrants.
- The fact that the franchise has been making an effort, from the start, to include lots of diversity and representation to fans who often feel left out when watching superhero media. It's especially sweet to see kids who feel represented by Wonder Woman and other heroes.
- Jared Leto congratulating Marvel on the success of Avengers: Infinity War.
- DC fans raising money for kids to see Black Panther. A great example of fandom at its best.
- Repeated when Chadwick Boseman passed away. Many DCEU fans paid their respects, even going as far as to condemn any extreme fans who tried to get a mean-spirited laugh out of it.
- For all the talk about the MCU vs DCEU rivalry, the filmmakers always look out and support each other. James Wan extended sympathy to Doctor Strange (2016) director Scott Derrickson after his house and family heirlooms were destroyed by a wildfire. Shazam star Zachary Levi stepped up to support the rival film Captain Marvel and its star Brie Larson, going so far as to call out the misogynistic trolls and assure fans that they are perfectly free to like either movie.
- With news of Ben Affleck not being cast in the Matt Reeves-directed Batman movie and thus leaving the role for good, a multitude of DC fans paid their respects to his take on the character, to a degree most figures only get after they've died.
- Despite his time as Cyborg being very brief in comparison, Ray Fisher is supportive of Joivan Wade's portrayal in Doom Patrol (2019).
- After 3 years of uncertainty regarding Henry Cavill's continued presence in the DCEU, it was confirmed he would continue to play Superman for at least another 3 films. Artist BossLogic posted this image in celebration.
- Sasha Calle's upcoming appearance as Supergirl was welcomed warmly into the DCEU, especially by current television Supergirl Melissa Benoist. And the admiration is mutual.
- The Batsuit worn by Leslie Grace is based on her Burnside design, eschewing the Sensual Spandex look for something that's both practical and visually appealing. This could be seen as a reassurance to the audience that this take on Barbara Gordon won't make the mistake of objectifying her the way most writers have ever since The Killing Joke reduced Barbara to collateral damage.