- Jake and Ella sharing a laugh after they drag themselves out of the river.
- The kid and the dog, and all the Pet the Dog moments they inspire.
- Doc giving an impromptu eulogy for Meacham, despite his own professed lack of faith."Uh, Lord... if there is such a thing as a soul, this man had a good one. Please protect it. Made me feel better... world was a better place for having him."
- "Good words."
- When everyone is reunited with their kidnapped loved ones at the end. Doc and his wife, the kid and his grandpa, Dolerhyde and his son...
- Nat sticking up for Dolerhyde to the Indian chief."You despise battle, but would never run from it. And you are a fierce warrior worthy of any fight."
- Seeing how the town has become a nicer place in the end, thanks to the gold they found because of the aliens.
- The Reveal that Jake quit his old gang because he fell in love with Alice.
- When Ella kisses Jake. Doubles as a Funny Moment.
- Actually, nearly every scene between Ella and Jake after the group takes shelter in the abandoned steamboat has the potential to fall under this trope.
- Dolerhyde calling Nat his son.
- Dolerhyde taking advantage of Percy's amnesia to hopefully raise him right this time around.
- After Ella comes back to life and emerges naked, everyone does a Jaw Drop...except for Jake, who immediately looks for a blanket and gives it to her.
- Dolerhyde and the sheriff clearing Lonergan's criminal record.
Heartwarming / Cowboys & Aliens