- The scene where the boys propose, with "Not So Different" Remark Long List speeches that can only be described as Adorkable.
- A minor example, to be sure, but the fact that neither Bill nor Ted care about their girlfriends' attitudes towards premarital sex.
- After being sent to Hell, Ted tells Bill that if he dies, he can have his Megadeth collection. After being reminded that they've already died, he happily tells Bill he can still have them.
- A comment on this RedLetterMedia video."The only time when Bill and Ted aren't together? When they're in their personal hell."
- At the end, the guys introduce their infant children to the Battle of the Bands audience. Bill's kid is named Ted, and Ted's kid is named Bill. It really just emphasizes the fact that these two are as close as brothers.
Heartwarming / Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey