- When Jintan, Anaru and Poppo all accomplished their goal with the Nokemon games. At the very least it was a sweet, nostalgic moment for anyone who's said, "Gotta Catch 'em All~!" when they were kids.
- When Menma's brother Satoshi drops by to check on the Peace Busters getting the firework show ready, Menma can't help herself and gives him a hug despite knowing that he cannot see her. And yeah, he can't see his older sister's spirit.. but he can smell and sense her.
- A similar moment occurs in Episode 4 when Poppo encourages his friends to think positively of Menma and what she'd say or do if she was there with them now. Menma is so touched that she cries happy tears and jumps right onto Poppo's shoulders to embrace him in a hug, which even he can feel (though he doesn't know what it is). and even goes with him when he runs outside to go urinate.
- Menma's REAL wish.
- Jintan's Big Heroic Run in Episode 11, carrying Menma on his back so she can see everyone before she disappears.
- The series finale, which, while ambiguous, hinted at the ship teases eventually getting together, and everyone in general being able to move forward in their lives and be happier and healthier.
- The two girls who are Anaru's friends were first thought of as the Alpha Bitch types. However, in the final episode they both are under the assumption that Jintan is causing trouble for Anaru and while one (Haruna) smacks Jintan in the head, the other (Aki) keeps Anaru in a protective hug.
- Super Peace Busters are friends forever. Alternatively, the Super Peace Busters should always get along. Both are equally heartwarming, though.
Heartwarming / anohana: The Flower We Saw That Day