- Several moments between Christopher and Mickey, but most notably when Mickey gives Christopher a Cool Down Hug in the hospital
- And again after Michael rapes him.
- Any time that Mickey shows he cares about Christopher could qualify
- The flashback where Christopher and Mickey outright say they love each other is probably THE Heartwarming moment in the book.
- When the children ghosts attack in the school, Christopher tries to cover Mickey to protect him.
- In the circus flashback, Christopher is willing to take on an entire group of carnies who he thinks are threatening some of the kids, though it was probably a misunderstanding. It's even more heartwarming because it shows how much he cares about all the kids, not just Mickey.
Heartwarming / ALiCE