Take moments specific to the Phoenix arc, Apollo Justice, Investigations, Dual Destinies, Spirit of Justice, The Great Ace Attorney, or the 2016 anime to those pages, please.
- EVERY SINGLE TIME that Gumshoe and Maggey Byrde are on-screen together. The awkward "I really fancy you but I Cannot Spit It Out" thing is just SO CUTE. Some highlights:
- The first case she appears in, 2-1, where it's obvious from the get-go that Gumshoe fancies her and is really upset about testifying against her.
- THE ENTIRETY OF CASE 3-3. Gumshoe ends up fighting tooth-and-nail to get her acquitted, and it's the only case (aside from 1-4) where he's completely, 100% on Phoenix's side. The discussions where he actually admits that he likes her, combined with his repeated attempts to make her lunch, just cements this ship. Also, the fact that, when trying to describe her, the best thing he comes up with is "She was a good cop" is heartwarming in a Fridge Brilliance type way: Gumshoe is so dedicated to his job, calling someone a "good cop" is probably the highest compliment he can think of to give a person.
- A brief moment in 3-5: Gumshoe mentions that Maggey wants to buy him a new coat. D'awwww.
- Case I-1, where again he's doing his best to stand up for her and comfort her when she's accused of murder (yet again). This is especially notable as they apparently had some complications with their relationship at the time, yet Gumshoe continues to try and stick his neck out for her and she does the same when it seems the indictment falling on his lap.
- Likewise, every time that Won The Case! plays. That music helps do an amazing job of wrapping up the story with a really satisfying happy ending.
- From the manga, the end of one case where the defendant and her real mother are reunited after Phoenix proves both of them innocent.