- Applejack discovered her orientation when she was fifteen. Her family's reaction: Switching from suggesting she should find a nice stallion to find a nice mare, and a foal that needs a home.
- Though just a side note, Lyra and Bonbon are married in this story. It's one of the few stories that has them being married, and that comes off as sweet.
- Applejack thought her family would be extremely upset with her "divorcing" Twilight. To her surprise, not only were they understanding, but comforting, especially Big Mac.
- Twilight has the Apples on strict orders not to let Spike do any chores, so he can at least try to learn how have fun like someone his age.
- When Twilight and Applejack see Trixie again, Trixie is not bearing a grudge: She's overjoyed that they came to see her and was going to send them all tickets to her show anyway.
- Every moment between Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy following them getting together. At least until they hit a rough patch due to their conflicting thoughts on having foals.
- Then Rainbow Dash apologizes to Fluttershy once she realizes she does want to have foals some day.
- When Applejack confesses to Celestia that she really is in love with Twilight, Celestia wraps her in a hug telling her she is happy to hear that someone like Applejack is interested in her student, and tells her she is more than worthy to be Twilight's partner.
Heartwarming / About Last Night...