- The children calling Ove "morfar" (the Swedish word for your maternal grandfather).
- Ove having listed Parvaneh as next of kin.
- The girls' drawings hanging on Ove's wall - framed.
- Ove fixing the bike for Adrian to help him impress his crush.
- "People said Ove saw the world in black and white. But she was color. All the color he had."
- Nasanin draws a lot of pictures of Ove, oftentimes with other people in the picture as well - but they are always in black and white, and Ove is always drawn in colour.
- This conversation:Ove: Nothing existed before Sonja. And nothing exists after.Parvaneh: I exist.
- The gradual reveal just how much Sonja meant for her students.
- Basically any time in the flashbacks Ove expresses affection for Sonja through practicalities.On learning that she is pregnant: 'Then we need a station wagon.'In the movie, when they move into the house and he slowly realises just how many books she has: *Looks around the room* 'I will build another book case'
Heartwarming / A Man Called Ove