- Pretty much every time Frida and Agnetha interact on-stage is bound to get this response.
- "And I understand you've come to shake my hand."
- Super Trouper.
- "Thank You for the Music", the farewell single thanking their fans for supporting them.
- Every time Björn calls Agnetha his "old friend" during the 1979 tour.
- From the same tour, the performance of "I Have a Dream" with a local children's choir. Even better is the fact that on most nights of the tour, Björn and Agnetha's six-year-old daughter Linda sang up there with them.
- And AGAIN from the same tour, the songs "I'm Still Alive" and "The Way Old Friends Do" - written about Agnetha's personal triumph post-divorce and The Power of Friendship respectively.
Heartwarming / ABBA