- How are Taurtis and Grian still friends with Sam? Sam raided Taurtis' dead girlfriend's grave, stabbed his best friend in the stomach over a girl, forced Grian to replace said best friend, and so many other things.
- Taurtis is easily persuaded to change sides, so Sam presumably keeps him around through sheer force of will and mutual self-delusion. Grian is likely kept on through a mixture of fear and friendship, then later, Sanity Slippage.
- If Sam and Taurtis went to the same school as they did in YHS, then how do they not remember certain characters like Gareth and his wife Jane?
- Sam is either half-bunny or has a bunny hat.
- Taurtis can't remember what day it is, and Sam is too shy to meet people unless they're outgoing like Taurtis or J the Star.
- Is Silly Okami Artist's daughter? Silly shows up after Okami and Rowan got together, but she doesn't appear before it either.
- How did everything reset in Tokyo Soul season 2? Where did the old characters go?
- The series has canonical alternate universes. It could be one of them.
Headscratchers / Yandere High School