- If Ghost drinks from bottles of Johnnie Walker Blue Label, where does cans.wav come from and why does it make the sound of a can opening when he opens a drink?
- How come Ghost willingly gives out another caller's address on air despite the fact that even someone else said it was illegal to do so. He once gave out 903-XXX-XXXX for playing the same splice twice when Ghost deliberately called 903 back after the splice, if you didn't want him to play the splice, why call him back after hearing an offensive one in the first place?!
- He apparently justifies it by asking the caller if they want their number said, but this isn't always the case.
- Why does Ghost think that he deserves respect for the self-appointed "title" of capitalist? I mean, it's not really a title so much as it is a philosophy, and even if we do treat it as a title for the sake of argument, why would anyone think that a self-appointed title is worthy of respect? I mean I know he's an idiot, but is he really that stupid?
- Hell, for that matter, what defines capitalism in Ghost's mind? He constantly preaches about how capitalism is the best way to live, yet offers to explanation to what his definition of capitalism is.
- Why exactly is Elfoxoloco going after Ghost if he brags about making money off his content? And why is he pulling down shows from the archive when The Brony Network has them archived?
Headscratchers / True Capitalist