- In the beginning of Blackwell Deception, how is the ghost driving the boat? No other ghost in the series (with the exception of the Countess, who has special powers) has been able to touch solid objects.
- Well, Jeremy could still make an actual phone call without a phone and Joey can mess with electronics/blow on stuff, so clearly they're not completely separate from the physical world. It would seem that ghosts have connections to things that were very important to them and retain some control over them. Presumably it's even stronger if that's where they died.
- Proven a bit more with Kendra in Epiphany, who is able to play a corporeal piano somehow despite the fact that Joey cannot touch it.
- So it's pretty obvious that Frank Lyons was killed by the Countess, but how did his ghost gain a bit of the memories and personality of Joe Gould? Yes, Joe's memories were trapped in the Countess' spiritual bond, but outside of that, there doesn't seem to be a clear explanation.
- What Gavin and The Conspiracy exactly wanted with Rosa aside from getting rid of of someone meddling with their affairs? The way Gavin talks about Rosa and her powers ("commidity" ect) makes it seem like the organization may wish to use her for some nefarious purposes. But then Gavin just tries to drain her to death like his other victims. Are mediums just Supernaturally Delicious and Nutritious?
Headscratchers / The Blackwell Series