- How can the Goblin King be Fairy Princess Willow's father? Mixed marriages?
- Well Goblins ARE technically faeries.
- Why the hell didn't Mr. Gibbles simply tell Shaggy and Scooby that Princess Willow was the Goblin King's daughter? They went to all that trouble when they could have simply walked up at the front gate and said to The Goblin King that his daughter was in danger and they needed to get his scepter.
- Fangface is in the book, even though they had less cross overs direct, we might as well consider all the Ruby Spears left overs to be running around in Hanna Barbera land too.
- Okay so when's Scooby going to get to meet Mister T?
Headscratchers / Scooby-Doo! and the Goblin King