- If the main fighting strains are created by mutating captured humans, why there are already Tank-strain BET As on Mars and the Moon?
- Data sending through reactors?
- A clearer version of that Mars CG shows up in Atonement, and it's a Grappler, not a Tank. As for the Moon, humans were first recycled there. And as for mutating captured humans, it's more of recycling any carbon matter around, including human flesh. The only strains that are confirmed to have originated from human material(from the side materials) are the Tank and the Soldier classes; all else use whatever carbon happens to be around.
- What is the the stuff they're saying at the end, when there's no text? All I can make out is that everyone is in love with Takeru, he's got to do something, and that it ties in with Altered Fable.
Chizuru: Sensei, I have a suggestion as the Class Representative.Marimo: Oh, what is it, Sakaki-san?Chizuru: There is a lot of transfer students so-Tama: I agree!Marimo: Wait but don't you guys have bad eyes, can't see in front and stuff-Chizuru: ITS OKAY NOW.Marimo: Oh, I see-Meiya: Ms.Jinguuji, please don't! It will confuse people on the day of transfer!!Yuuhi: I have to agree!Sumika: NO NO NO NO! DEFINITELY CHANGE SEATS!Mikoto: I think its okay the way it is.Sumika & Ayamine: CHANGE SEATS! CHANGE SEATS! CHANGE SEATS!Marimo: Everyone, calm down, please!Yuuko: Okay, I will settle this.All: KOUZUKI-SENSEI!?Yuuko: I will have you do a cooking battle!Takeru: PLEASE WAIT, WHY DO WE END UP DOING THIS?Yuuko: The winner will get a seat next to Shirogane.All: EH?Marimo: WAIT, YUUKO!The girls: WE'LL DO IT! PLEASE LET US DO IT!Marimo & Takeru: EHHH???Yuuko: Fuhuhu, Yashiro, what will you do?Kasumi: I will do it.Marimo & Takeru: EHHHHHH!?!?!?Yuuko: Shirogane, you are a love-love nucleus.Takeru: "Love-love nucleus"?Yuuko: Most likely. You have magnetic powers to attract girls! It will give anyone the ability to get their time of being popular! Marimo, wait for it~!Marimo: ITS A PROBLEM!Ayamine: I will win, definitely-Mikoto: I won't lose, too!Tama: Me too, I will definitely win with my own strength!Akane: Hey, hey, Haruko.Haruko: Oh, hi there Akane.Akane: Why is B-Class so noisy?Haruko: The transfer students and Shirogane are fighting over seats.Akane: Chizuru too~? Heeeh, no wonder you are so heated up~!Chizuru: A-Akane! Don't get me wrong, I am only doing this as the Class Representative!Ayamine: Denying it is useless.Chizuru: A-Ayamine-san!Akane & Haruko: Ahahaha!(There are three lines here by Meiya and Yuuhi, talking about how the Mitsurugi Conglomerate does not tolerate failure)Sumika: Yashiro-san?(cue intro of Muv-Luv)Kasumi: Please... call me Kasumi.Sumika: All right, Kasumi-chan, everyone, I definitely won't lose!Kasumi: I will not lose, too!Sumika: Everyone, let's all do our best okay?Kasumi: Yes.Takeru: AAAAAAAAHH GEEZ! YOU GUYS, JUST DO WHATEVER THE HECK YOU LIKE!(credits roll)
- The most recent translation patch has text files that come up automatically for each of the voiced sections when they start, rather than just the coup d'etat arc ending speech like in the original patch. There's also subtitled versions of some of them on Amaterasu Translation's YouTube account.
- They don't have a translation for that final montage, though. Found this floating around and added some of the missing lines to it; very rough but it should give you an idea of what they're saying:
- It was never clear how BETA Superior got a hold of Miki's carcass after it was smashed by the Destroyer class.
- Alternative-Kasumi's presence in Final Extra.
- Why did Takeru only retain his military knowledge and killer abs at the start of Alternative? Or to put it another way, why doesn't he have those benefits the first time he loops in the Unlimited verse, instead going back to the same pudgy, useless Takeru as if he was coming fresh out of Extra?
Headscratchers / Muv-Luv