- Midori is a teenage girl. Which means she menstruates. How does she do this while being part of Seiji's arm?
- She doesn't? She doesn't need to defecate either.
- One assumes that, since her real body exists and needs care, it also goes through normal bodily functions such as menses. Her 'arm' body doesn't.
- It seems to be only her torso on his hand, negating the problem entirely. That or since their circulatory systems are linked, it is taken away normally.
- I don't think menstrual blood is normal, that's probably why it's not usually re-circulated.
- Her real body probably does it for her, or the creator simply forgot about it. You can choose whichever.
- She's revealed on one of the back pages◊ not to have a vagina. Wherever the 'split' is, it's well above her reproductive organs. She probably doesn't have ovaries to menstruate with.
- Shiori. Dominatrix outfit. Who the hell thought this was a good idea?
- Seiji's Sister?
- Here's a better question: Who makes those outfits in that size, and why?
- It's Japan. Thus, you don't want to get an answer to that question lest you will need large amounts of Brain Bleach.
Headscratchers / Midori Days