- Wouldn't it be easier for Corey to ask Trina to help him write lyrics? You know, instead of stealing her diary?
- It would, but given how much she hates Corey and his band, she would say no.
- In "Space Jammin'", we learn that Trina only writes down her thoughts in her diary. Corey is the one who makes lyrics out of the entries.
- Then why not hire an actual lyricist? Corey is clearly going to give his sister a heart attack some day.
- Does Mina know that Triganometrina and Trina are the same person?
- She finds out at the end of the episode, but she didn't use to.
- You'd think by now they would've become Genre Savvy enough to start recording Corey's "end of the episode" speeches and make some lyrics out of them.
- Corey mentions at the end of Here Us Rock part 2 that he really should write down his end of episode speeches. By their reaction the rest of the band seem to have realised it ages ago and were waiting for him to realise it too. Maybe they don't have anything to record or write it down with at the time.
- If everyone thinks Laney is a boy, why were they not weirded out by her dating Corey in "All You Need is Cake"?
- According to Word of God Trina And Corey were adopted with no mention of a mother, In "War and Peaceville" Mina tells Trina regarding Corey "Arent you guys related?" Trina simply responds by saying Yuck. Does she truely know shes adopted or is she unaware? Might count as Fridge Brilliance
- And of course theres the debate on whether Trina really deserves being a tool for the band for lyrics. On one side people believe the band are purposely ruining the life of an overly emotional teenager and its no wonder she acts the way she does.Most people however believe she is bad person and deserves what she gets.
Headscratchers / Grojband