Frosty The Snowman
- Why are the kids in school on Christmas Eve?
- Makeup days from heavy September rains, that the school decided not to do at the end of the school year?
- How did Hinkle catch up to Frosty and the kids at the train station? For that matter, how'd he know they'd even be there?
- Why did Mr. Twitchell decide to call his spray-the-snow-away product "Summer Wheeze"?
- Maybe it made that sound at some point? Or he thought it would be a 'wheeze to use'? Or a play off of "Summer breeze"?
- How can Frosty now live without his top hat? In earlier specials, whenever his hat was removed he became as an ordinary inanimate snowman. Yet in this special, he can take his hat off and nothing happens to him.