- The show was never really specific about whether time is effected in the real world while Max and Emmy are teleporting to Dragon Land and back. While most episodes they return to the playroom and it looks exactly like how they left it, sometimes the kids teleport to Dragon Land just as it's daylight at their house and return to the real world when it's nighttime. It just keeps alternating. Is time effected in the real world effected while kids are in Dragon Land?
- It goes beyond that. In one episode, Max and Emmy bring home a video recording from Dragon Land. What's going to happen when their parents find it?
- Most likely, they'll take it to the media, and the governments of the world will find a way to go to Dragon Land. At which point, the governments will wrongfully assume the dragons are monsters plotting to invade Earth, eat everyone, and claim it as their own, and nuke the whole place.
- Well, that went dark in a hurry. Given the way the dragons look and act, their parents are more likely to think their kids have made friends with a family of costumers and puppeteers.
- Or they're going to assume that Emmy and Max staged the whole thing, either alone or with the other kids in their neighborhood, and think nothing more of it. C'mon, they're just kids!
- In "Goodbye Little Caterpoozle?" How come Cassie and even Quetzal didn't immediately recognize that Poozie the Caterpoozle was just in a cocoon and not actually dead? Max, Emmy, Ord, Zak, and Wheezie, I can understand since they aren't so knowledgeable about that sort of thing. But Cassie and Quetzal are consistently portrayed as the smartest characters in the show. You'd think they'd know something like this!
- While Cassie is pretty smart, she still has a lot to learn. Quetzal, by comparison, was a case of Poor Communication Kills. He didn't arrive on the scene until after the cocoon had been wrapped in a leaf, and nobody mentioned that Cassie's pet that "died" was a caterpoozle. So he took them at their word and held a brief funeral. Once he finally found out that Poozie had been a caterpoozle, he understood exactly what had happened, and led them back to the "funeral" site in time to unwrap the leaf and watch Poozie come out as a butterfairy.
Headscratchers / Dragon Tales