- In "F-Bombs", Zach drops an entire verse full of words containing the "eff" prefix. It all makes sense on its own, and is quite a F-irey verse. But then, in the second half, he goes back and replaces each and every one with "fuck". Mothereffers becomes motherfuckers, effervescent becomes "fucker-vescent", effigy becomes "fuckigy", and so on.
- In "Buddha Worm", Zach takes out two credit cards to scoop up a worm. At the end of the video where he announces he's single? He mentions to the ladies that he has more than one credit card.
- In "Street Cred", he mentions that, unlike some rappers, he isn't a foolish meathead.
- And at the end, it's shown that the whole video was just a show he was putting on hoping to impress rappers who are more gangsta than he is.
- From "Pro/Con":AKA my prodigiously-proportioned proboscis
- "Grit and Grin" involves Zach rapping with his mouth frozen in a smile. It looks and sounds quite odd, to say the least.
- And then at the end, a passerby is looking at them, clearly in utter awe. But he still encourages them to keep their day job.
Funny / Zach Sherwin