- The looks the Count and Vlad give each other when they notice the sign Olga put on Ingrid's back in "Bad Reflection".
- The 'Van Helstink' graffiti in 'Insomnia', leading to this hilarious exchange in 'When Vampires go Bad'..Van Helsing: Professor Cheney. He bullied me all through slayer school. Well, school's out, Professor, and nobody calls me Van Helstink anymore!Jonno: (laughing) You don't check the graffiti in the school toilets much, do ya!
- The count laughing through Twilight.
- Bertrand saying what a lot of people were thinking when seeing Renfield in drag when Renfield started talking about the Nutcracker in "Bad To The Bone".Renfield: I could wow him with my nutcrackerBertrand: That is disturbing on so many levels.
- The Count reassuring Vlad he was on his side. Made even funnier by Ingrid joining in.Count: I am your man through and through. (puts his fist slightly in the air) Team Vlad(Ingrid runs in and copies the Count's fist action)Ingrid: Yay!
- What makes that even more hysterical is The Count's half-hearted "yay" following Ingrid's.
- Any time Ingrid's army of Half Fangs are on screen. Especially the one with lines.
- Ingrid and the Count squabbling over which of them is now Vlad's Number Two.
- The Demise of Mr. Cuddles
- Ryan and Ingrid when discusing how to fill in The Praedictum ImpaverIngrid: It opened for Erin. What has she got that Renfield hasn't?Ryan: Cleanliness?
- The life support machine Erin is attached to in S 4 E 7.Alive; Dead; Very Dead; Very, Very Dead
- "Oh for the love of Buffy"
- "When You're A Stranger" has some funny lines:
Renfield: Master, promise you won't be angry.
- After Dracula asks Renfield to bring him a peasant to feed from:
Count: No, I like being angry.
Ingrid: I hate you more than garlic!
- After The Count has given a desired room to Vlad instead of Ingrid:
(The Count just shrugs, as if to say "fair enough.")
Vlad: Just don't raise an angry mob to drive us out.
- After Vlad finds out Robin knows he's a vampire:
Robin: I think you underestimate suburban apathy.
- Ingrid giving Dracula a Double Subverted Calling the Old Man Out in "Dead-Ucation":
- The Count being hooked on a Soap Opera:Ingrid: You love that TV more than your children.
Count: Of course I don't. I just love it more than my daughter.
Funny / Young Dracula