- Every time Omi gets an idiom wrong. Raimundo turns it into a threat at one point.Omi: He who is last to be laughing, laughs most loudly!
Raimundo: What Omi did to that sentence is what we're gonna do to you!
Omi: Dojo! Keep your ears on the game!
- Raimundo's deadpan reactions to Omi's bad idioms can be just as funny, if not more so, especially when he completely gives up on correcting the boy in the third season.
Raimundo: [completely flat] Omi, you gotta be doing that on purpose.
- Every time Jack screams like a little girl. Sometimes his scream is that of an actual little girl rather than made by his voice actor.
- Good!Jack. Just... Good!Jack. He's like Rock Lee on goodness steroids. Every move is punctuated by a girly ballet spin, a thumbs up, a sparkling smile, or some combination thereof. At one point, everybody takes one step backwards. Good!Jack is blissfully unaware.
- Whenever Clay says "What a Dojo!"
- How does Chase Young feel about his fellow villains?
- "[Wuya] was less annoying as a disembodied floating head!" ("Hannibal's Revenge")
- "[Hannibal Bean] could pour fertilizer on that head and nothing would grow!" ("Hannibal's Revenge")
- Chase's door slams on Jack Spicer. ("Evil Within")
- The rest get shot out of a catapult. ("Finding Omi")
- A lot of rather simple martial arts moves have silly names. Special mention goes to...Omi: Sparrow eating hot dog!
Chase: Sparrow eating hot dog?
- What's even funnier is that "Sparrow eating hot dog" is the only one to get any form of reaction, possibly due to Omi making up the name on the spot.
- Even funnier when you remember that "Sparrow eating dirt" is a move that Omi once used against Jermaine, so you'd expect someone of Chase's caliber to know it. But it's "Sparrow eating hot dog" that confuses him.
- Katnappe's Genetically-altered superkittens.
- Jack's left-field ability with winter sports such as snowbosading (as seen in "Ring Of The Nine Dragons") and this moment from "Screams Of The Siren":
- This gem from "The Journey of a Thousand Miles":Omi: And so, our grand quest begins. Follow me... TO VICTORY!!!!
[Beat as the rest of the Xiaolin Dragons stare on]
Omi: [offscreen] ...I have no idea where I'm going.
Omi: YAAH! MY LITTLE FRIEND HAS BEEN TAKEN BY THE FORCES OF EVIL!
- From the same episode, Omi's reaction to Raimundo turning off the game he was playing.
- "Like a Rock":
Raimundo: [imitating Clay] Iiiit's sum - sort - of in-vis-e-ble baaaaaaax. Ai, took him long enough.
- Clay's Loophole Abuse.
- This:Raimundo: Oh, this is nice, huh? The three of us friends having a few laughs together. But where's our fourth friend, Mr. Clay? Oh, that's right, HE'S LOSING THE FIST OF TEBIGONG TO JACK SPICER!!! DID YOU GUYS FORGET THAT?!?!?
- Pretty much anything involving the invisible mime box, but the kicker would have to be Raimundo's response to Clay finally figuring out that his friends are trapped in there:
- While the three are trapped inside the box, Kimiko tries her way of getting out. What does she do? She throws Raimundo at the wall to try to break it. And she seems to have enjoyed it.
- Omi demonstrates his foresight in Shen Gong Wu sparring:[both choose weapons]
Raimundo: Tangle Web Comb!
[Omi's turn to choose]
Omi: I'm good.
[Comb backfires on Rai]
- Rai: Fist of Tebigong!
Omi: Two-Ton Tunic!
Kimiko: With a capital "O".
- Omi demonstrates his foresight in Shen Gong Wu sparring:
- "Ring of the Nine Dragons": The showdown for the Falcon's Eye. Omi's still in Nine Dragon mode and is as loopy as a Whoozy Shooter victim, leading to some immensely hilarious moments. Highlights include:
- Poking Jack's nose while giggling and informing him, "You are very funny man! I like cake!" while making a literal ◕ω◕ face.
- Falling off his board mid-challenge, then standing in the middle of the snow lane, causing Jack crash into him while Omi yells, "HUUUUUG!" Jack's baffled expression during the hug really sells it.
- Sliding up and then back down the final hill.
- Jack challenges Omi to a Xiaolin Showdown. Omi pinches his nose.Omi: Honk!
Jack: I'll take that as a yes...
- "My Homey Omi":
- Omi: Who put this building in my way?!
- Omi trying to use slang. It's the look of confusion on his face that sells it.
- Omi actually gets his first (and only) catchphrase right, and the weird thing is that no one seems to have noticed.Omi: I am not feeling like "all that and a bag of chips" anymore.
- "Big as Texas":
Jack: How come we don't have a relationship like that?
- When everyone's sad about Clay leaving, Raimundo admits that part of the reason he misses Clay is that while he can still make fun of Omi, it's not as fun as when he did it to Clay because most of the time, Omi doesn't get it. Cue Omi lamenting about Clay being gone but then being outraged halfway through upon realizing that Raimundo makes fun of him.
- Omi's several attempts at milking Bessy the Cow. Every time he touches her udder, she kicks him hard, throwing him away. Omi lands on the top of the windmill, in the chickens' cottage, in the pigs' pen, and next to his friends, who were riding. When he lands at his friends, he denies his failed attempts at milking the cow.
- After Clay and his dad have a heart to heart, Jack asks...
Wuya: I'm not your mommy. Now, pick up your toys, Jackie, and let's go home.
- Mala Mala Jong: Omi tries using the Serpent's Tail to find the Golden Tiger claws after sending it to the Earth's core. During the trip, he ends up in the middle of a farm, startling an old farmer. After Omi apologizes, the farmer says this little gem:Farmer: [in a rather casual tone] Darn talkin' gophers.
- "In the Flesh": Omi thinking Raimundo has a "SECRET ELABORATE PLAN".
- In "The Shard of Lightning", rapid-fire hilarity goes as follows: Jack Spicer epically wins, because it's actually a robot with better one-liners. Using the Shard of Lightning, they steal almost every Wu from the temple, pranking all the way (including Omi getting pantsed and handed a squirrel, plus the old "Saw Under the Floor" trick). Meanwhile, Wuya can't make her new "Mook" Katnappe do diddly-doo dah. Cue showdown featuring several betrayals aaand...Omi: How do you stop an elephant from charging? You do not.
Wuya: You mean you traded the most powerful objects in the world for robot parts!?
- Wuya sums up Jack's deal with Pandabubba as...
Jack: I kept the Monkey Staff.
[Wuya tries to punch Jack, her ghostly fists going through him]
- Omi trying to motivate Raimundo during his showdown with Jack Spicer and Pandabubba in his own way, which only annoys him:
- "Enter the Dragon":
Jack: Boundaries, please! You know I don't like that.
- Wuya becomes so frightened at Dojo's evil side, she lets out an ear-piercing scream and dives inside of Jack's body, making him shudder and retch.
Master Fung: It has already begun. A thousand years of darkness.
- This gag which pokes fun at the "thousand years of darkness" running theme:
Kimiko: Why a thousand?
Master Fung: It is really 962 years, but a thousand sounds more ominous.
Dojo: [disguises as Master Fung] Omi, Dojo has escaped, you must unlock this cage!
- Dojo's attempts to make Omi release him from a cage.
Omi: You are not Master Fung.
Dojo: [disguises as a little girl] I'm scared! Please let me out!
Omi: Dojo, that will not fool me.
Dojo: [disguises as an old Chinese woman] Omi, this is your mother, open this cage right now!
Omi: I am an orphan!
Dojo: [disguises as Omi] Omi, it's Omi! You've got to let me out!
- In "The Sands of Time", Jack Spicer unveils his new Evil Laugh. It's comically bad.
- Omi's mullet in "Dreamscape".
- This short conversation in "Master Monk Guan":Raimundo: Is that luck - or a trap?Omi:: SAME DIFFERENCE!
- "Evil Within":
Wuya: Me jealous. HAHAHA! [sadface] What'ssospecialaboutChaseYounganyways?
- This episode has Jack obsessing over Chase. Wuya finds him and points out that it's pathetic. Jack then accuses Wuya of being jealous.
- What's Jack Spicer's reaction to the furry-scorpion-thing Sibini landing on his face after trying to get the Monarch Wings? To scream EXACTLY like a little girl. He also does this upon the awakening of Mala Mala Jong in the previous season's episode's featuring the titular antagonist.
- In "Screams of the Siren", the Monks first discover Dyris, who's floating in freezing water.Raimundo: Someone should jump in to save her! [barely touches water with his foot, then shivers at how cold it is] Someone with a lot of body fat. [points to Clay]
Clay: Or... [grabs Raimundo's head] Someone with a flotation device for a head! [shoves him into the water]
- "The Black Vipers": Jack becoming leader of the Black Vipers. "Yes! I guess this makes me queen!" [Beat, followed by stock child's laughter] before correcting himself
- "Return of Pandabubba:
Kimiko: I can't wait to introduce you all to [my dad]. He's super cool.
- This conversation that happens over Kimiko's hometown of Tokyo.
Raimundo: And super rich! [dollar-sign eyes] Did I ever tell you that you are my favorite monk?
Omi: [intensely sad face] I thought I was your favorite...
Kimiko: Papa's always been a kid at heart. When I was little, he bought me every electronic toy out there. I had to beg for him to buy me clothes.
- When the group meets Kimiko's father:
Omi: You didn't wear any clothes?
- When Wuya steals Raimundo's body in "The Last Temptation of Raimundo" due to the Heylin comet, the showdown is "Steal The Wu", where the characters have to take Wuya's three Shen Gong Wu, the Third Arm Sash, Helmet of Jong, and Mantis Flip Coin. And then she uses the Shroud of Shadows, a Wu that wasn't wagered, and Kimiko calls Wuya on cheating. Wuya says "You're fighting evil. What do you expect?".
- "Year of the Green Monkey": Omi biting Monkey!Jack on the butt in retaliation for Monkey!Jack biting him on the butt.Kimiko: I think that plan would've worked on Jack even if he wasn't a monkey.
- "The New Order": "Grasshopper doing dog paddle". And the best part is that Chase Young says it.
- "The Apprentice":
Omi: [kicks robo-Jack's head off thinking it's the real Jack, and screams] I did not want that much revenge!
- Jack doesn't know how to dress himself according to Wuya, pointing how he's wearing mismatch socks. Jack defends himself by claiming he just has trouble with his reds and browns.
- Three-second rule! This punchline is said by Omi and Jack Spicer when one of them hugs the other too hard. Even Chase says it when Jack glomps him.
- One scene in the episode pretty much has three right in a row. It starts with this:
- This is followed by Katnappe turning to a framed picture of a safe. Jack's safe is underneath it. She then proceeds to dial out the combination: 1-2-3.
- At the end of the episode, the monks are playing poker and the others wonder how Omi manages to win every game. When Omi sees the others' expressions when he answers that he cheats, he tries to convince them he was lying when he said he cheated, only for them to throw the cards at him. Then we see Omi sneaking an ace up his sleeve and covers the screen with his hand.
- The Woozy Hooter being used on the Dragons:Clay: How does this go? Typhoon Boom...water?
Kimiko: No you're not water, I'm water.
Clay: No you're not water! You're a girl! Ha-ha!
Raimundo: Ha-ha! Hey, look! Can anyone else touch their nose with their tongue?
Omi: Oh no! You are all goofy! And I am goofy as well! Goofy and choofy!
- Omi's messed up phrase from "Something Jermaine":Omi: I order you to spill your internal organs, right now!
Jack: WHAT KIND OF SICK PEOPLE ARE YOU?!
Raimundo: Uh, I think what he's trying to say is "spill your guts".
- From "Dangerous Minds":
- Clay gets a little too excited in explaining to Jack how spiders desiccate their prey.
- In the end of the episode, Raimundo pranks Dojo with a fake giant spider to the point where the poor dragon sheds his entire skin. Seconds later Omi pranks Raimundo by siccing a smaller spider on him with the Tongue of Saiping and Raimundo likewise gets scared out of his clothes.
- From "Saving Omi":Chase: [talking to Jack] Cyclops soiled himself again. And when you are done be sure to bury the treasure. Deep.
- The Woozy Shooter effecting Kimiko:Kimiko: Ya know, if I wasn't me, I could be someone else, like Cyclops (gains a cycklops eye, has her face deform, and hangs her tongue out of her mouth).
- "Finding Omi":
- The Chi Creature placing a set of toilet paper labeled econo size in Good!Jack's shopping cart.
- When Raimundo regains his Chi and wonders why he's washing Chase's underwear, the one he is holding turns out to have retractable spikes.
- "The Bird Of Paradise": Jack trying to convince a parrot, which he mistakes for The Bird of Paradise, to tell him what makes the bird so special, but failing terribly because the parrot keeps repeating him and Jack takes everything it says literally, including when he threatens the parrot to beat him up if he doesn't answer his question. In other words, he gets scared at his own threat.
- This exchange from "The Life and Times of Hannibal Roy Bean":Omi: [to Kimiko] You are THE MALE!
Raimundo: Ah, that's "you are the man".
Clay: [to Kimiko] Well, you're... definitely somethin'.
- "Omi Town":
- At the beginning, everyone is opening presents sent to them by their familoes. Except for Omi, who is sitting in the corner, depressed.Dojo: Hey, Omi-ball. Why aren't you grabbing the booty?
Omi: I do not feel like grabbing my booty.
Dojo: Poor kid gets this way every year around this time.
Raimundo: Oh, you mean because he's an orphan and has no family.
Kimiko: [grabs his mouth and hold it shut] Nice, Rai. Now why don't you just go kick him?
Raimundo: Hey, I didn't mean anything. Besides, it's not all bad being an orphan. Think of what you save on gifts.
[Omi flops down onto his face]
Dojo: [to Raimundo] I don't think you're getting through.
- Omi leaves the temple for a while and the group try to do Wudai Orion Formation. Kimiko jumps and lands right on her face.
- Omi's face the moment he realizes his "family" is made out of robots.
- "What is so unusual about a town of exceptionally good-looking people?!"
- At the beginning, everyone is opening presents sent to them by their familoes. Except for Omi, who is sitting in the corner, depressed.
- "Treasure of the Blind Swordsmanan":
Old Man: What? I live in a cave?!
- The blind old man being constantly confused about his location.
- "Anyway, we're going to get to the Treasure of the Blind Swordsman first. Right, evil posse?!" [robot posse cheers enthusiastically, save for one who is picking flowers]
- "Oil In The Family":
Jack: There are some things... man was not meant to know.
- Jack Spicer is playing with the Rio Reverso, a Shen Gong Wu that turns something into its original state, like for example a tree into an acorn. First, he turns a football into a pig. "And now to answer the greatest question..." He whips out a chicken. "Which came first!?" The chicken turns into an egg... and back into a chicken... and back to an egg... and then a chicken... and keeps goin back and forth as it rolls off the table.
Omi: The jig is down! You are at the top of the rope! Spoon over the Wu!
- This secene:
[Beat as every single character stops what they are doing to contemplate this]
Raimundo: [wobbles by] Bleurgh... [faints]
Jack: Oh! The jig is up, you're at the end of your rope, fork over the Wu! [does a victory dance and flashes a ribbon saying "EVIL GENIUS"]
- "The Return of Master Monk Guan":
- "YOU LOOKIN' AT ME, BOBO?!"
- The entire episode is pure hilarity combined with Rewatch Bonus. The Drill Sergeant Nasty routine, the Disproportionate Retribution combined with Insane Troll Logic, Raimundo joining Hannibal Bean and owning Omi? "Bobo?" Guan and Rai planned this from the get-go. You may now laugh at the whole thing, if you weren't already.
- Master Monk Guan can be funny as a strict master as well.Master Monk Guan: I am tough, but fair. All I ask is for you to do exactly as I say and never ask questions, [Suddenly SHOUTING!] DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?!
Omi, Kimiko, Clay and Raimondo: Yes Master Monk Guan!
Master Monk Guan: Good, now any questions?
[Raimondo foolishly raises his hand]
Master Monk Guan: HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND?! WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT QUESTIONS, DROP AND GIVE ME TWENTY!
- And after they clean up the dishes, Master Monk Guan yells out to do it again before nightfall.Raimondo: But they're already clean enough to eat off of, see?
Master Monk Guan: THAT SOUNDED LIKE A QUESTION!
- And after they clean up the dishes, Master Monk Guan yells out to do it again before nightfall.
- For the entire "Dream Stalker" episode, Hannibal Bean's been spamming Raimundo with scary things (which can be funny enough in and of itself). Meanwhile, The Dragon of the episode summoned a rhino to help it fight, but the remaining 3 monks won anyway, wonder how... Cue Rai in the sky Mufasa-style with a younger Rai, who promptly explain and wish them sweet dreams. Their reactions plus flat sax are what sell it, though.
- From "Wu Got The Power":Jack: That's brilliant! Why didn't I think of it?
Hannibal: My guess? An extra chromosome. Now bring me the Shen Gong Wu!
- Raimundo Breaking the Fourth Wall in "Hannibal's Revenge" after Master Fung makes an ominous statement.Raimundo: Where have I heard that before? Oh yeah, "Previously, on Xiaolin Showdown!"
[everyone smiles and gives a thumbs-up]
Omi: No girl will become a leader before me.Raimundo: I could've built that machine.Clay: "Mmm, baby back ribs..." [the last one makes Kimiko raise an eyebrow]
- The boys' thoughts in row Kimiko hears with the Mind Reader Conch:
Omi: [impersonating Wuya with a cutout mask] Do not underestimate Jack. Those bubble bots are genius!
- When the monks need Jack to win, they pretend to Jack that the other villains suddenly respect him with a recording of them impersonating the villains:
Clay: [impersonating Chase the same way while stroking a plush tiger] Spicer has taken his martial arts skills to a new level!
[Dojo walks onto the screen in a bathrobe]
Raimundo: Dojo, get out of the shot!
Kimiko: [impersonating Hannibal Bean with a finger puppet] He is truly evil incarnate!
- And it actually works.
- Dojo's "magic trick" in "Time After Time".Dojo: It's the Queen of Hearts!
Chase: [completely deadpan] Seven of Spades.
Chase: [spits it out] I see you take me for a fool! This tastes like...
- Omi's attempt to make Chase good by going back in time. It works. Hannibal gives Chase a bowl of what they both think is Lao Mang Lone soup, and the following happens (doubles as a Moment of Awesome):
Hannibal: [tasting it] Pea soup?
[Chase picks him up]
Chase: You expect me to trade my eternal soul for pea soup?
Hannibal: NO! This is a trick!
Chase: Here's another one! I call it: "The Vanishing Bean!"
[he proceeds to plop Hannibal into the soup pot and toss it, with Hannibal screaming all the way]