- For one, when X-Play "re-reviewed" ''Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core''. There's also anything involving Drunk Link, or lots of the skits, like this one.
- The episode where the X-Play crew were forced to write reviews of video games from The '80s... With the Framing Device being a parody of The Breakfast Club. They ultimately ended up writing a suicide pact.
- They also subvert the original film's suicide subplot by having Adam be a would-be school shooter mistaken for suicidal.
- Adam Sessler going mad at the fact that a kid's site is making more money than him (Viacom buying the site for a large sum of money didn't help) and begging kids to go get money from mommy's purse and send it to him.
- Speaking of Drunk Link, the time he had phone sex with Taki.
- Video Game of Thrones opening with King Mario sentencing Toad to death for telling him "Our princess is in another castle."
- After their review of the video game of The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe, Adam Sessler says this as a response to people who say that they shouldn't say that a beautiful children's game based off a movie has sordid content (like saying that Edmund humps trees or that Peter is an abusive drinker)."Keep in mind that this is also a movie that teaches children that if they meet a strange half-naked man in the woods who offers them tea and cookies, THEY SHOULD GO WITH HIM!"
- The review of X3: Reunion was rife with sexual innuendo inspired by the name of the game's villainous alien race, the Kha'ak.
- X-Play: The Musical: The game Adam and Morgan wanted just ends up being a demonic red face followed by a "You lose" message, When Morgan asks Adam how he lost and begins trying to play it, the face begins to let out a frenzied scream. The disturbed look on Adam's face sells it◊
- The April Fools promo for the spin-off series "Meet the Sess".
Funny / X-Play