- When describing the horribly trashy match where Scott Hall and Kevin Nash were booked against a trio of actual porn stars, Hall has one of the women corner him and slam her crotch into his face:...which he sold like he'd been hit by a car. (He had, after all, suffered a head-on collision with a used Vulva)
- The summation of the 1995 Royal Rumble, where Shawn Michaels and Davey Boy Smith had started at #1 and #2, respectively, and were the last two standing after a Rumble made up almost entirely of horrible gimmicky jobbers (mostly from horrible tag teams):Essentially, this Rumble was a one-on-one match between Michaels and Bulldog, albeit one with constant interference by big muscular guys in garish colors, wild makeup, cowboy boots, and thongs. If Shawn and Davey Boy had ever wondered what it would be like to wrestle in the middle of a gay pride parade, they got their answer on this night.
- When describing Michaels' subsequent entrance to his WrestleMania XI match against Diesel, where he was supposed to be accompanied by Pamela Anderson:
- "D-did I just hear that right? Did Eric Bischoff just threaten to castrate me?! Over THIS BOOK?!
- Years later, Eric is still grinding an axe over Reynolds. To the point that even Vince Russo thinks Eric heaping verbal abuse on him is going too far.Russo: (via Twitter DM screenshot) A BOWL OF DOUCHE WATER?!
- Years later, Eric is still grinding an axe over Reynolds. To the point that even Vince Russo thinks Eric heaping verbal abuse on him is going too far.
Funny / WrestleCrap