- Some of the descriptions for the I Points in Island Flyover are hilariousCrab Rock: Tourists ask why it is called Crab Rock. Locals only shrug.(In one hard to reach spot): Stop reading this and focus on trying not to crash!Camel Rock: Maybe they should change the name to "Not-Quite-A-Camel Rock"?Lava Monument: It's so hot in here! You could bake a pizza on these rocks...Mysterious Ruins: A pit was discovered in the ruins, but everyone is too scared to explore it!Silk Sands: How did this pit of silky sand get up here, anyway?
- Just like in the original Wii Sports, if you throw the ball backwards in Bowling, the Miis behind you will jump and spin in the air.
- Frisbee Dog giving the player a Disapproving Look if they miss so many times in a row.
- Killing stronger mooks unintentionally in Swordplay Showdown, via hitting them when you're fighting another mook.
- Bonus points if you kill the final boss this way.
Funny / Wii Sports Resort