Being an improv show with the best in the field on its panel, you'd better believe this show is made of CMOF. That's why we're dedicating three pages to it.
Warning: we recommend not drinking liquids and reading these pages at the same time.
Now we're going to read the credits as a bunch of Tropers. Goodnight, everybody!
- Created, devised, and compiled by Dan Patterson and Mark Leveson.
- Crowning Music of Awesome by Richard Vranch, Laura Hall, Linda Taylor, Anne King and Cece Worrall.
- David Fader was an especially egregious example.
- Played straight by Keith Mayes, but subverted by Naomi Neufeld.
- How have we gotten this far without mentioning Russell Norman?!
- Done several times by Louise Grime. Justified because Brian Lofthouse was mostly an expy of Terence Black, who was in turn a Distaff Counterpart of Annie Symons.
- Makeup designer Eva Marieges Moore disguised herself as Emma Elsworth to join the production team.
- Hey, anything to get closer to Jim Imber and Adrian O'Brien!
- That would explain why film researcher Belinda Harris was always so suspicious of her.
- Starring Ryan Stiles, Colin Mochrie, Greg Proops, Brad Sherwood, Chip Esten, Wayne Brady, Jeff Davis, Keegan-Michael Key, and Gary Anthony Williams.
- Steve Blum is known for moonlighting as a snarky robot IN SPACE!. When he's not about to shoot you, that is. Bang.
- Of course, Anne Marie Thorogood is a Time Lord and regenerated into Ruth Wallace.
- Totally skewered by Denise O'Donoghue.
- Edited by Dan Patterson.
- Next time, don't forget Ryan's COOOOOOOOOOOKE!!
- And next time, stop fuckin' around, BRAD!