As sad and dark as this story goes, there are still times it makes you chuckle.
- I ride my soldiers hard and put them away wet, I can at least make sure they don't go to bed hungry.
- Garrus pulled a Stealth Hi/Bye on Aria. Her reaction was priceless.
- Mierin gushing over Garruss skills and Vortashs comment "Try to quell your ladyboner, Mierin.", "Fuck you and your four eyes, Vortash.
- The first time they met, Mordin cheerfully greeted Garrus with a needle in his hand and remarked on how glad that he (Garrus) had woken up because, apparently, dermatological-pain-threshold-testing is less fun when the patient is unconscious.
- Soon after that, he mentioned that in the past, he sometimes captured some Blood Pack members for fun but it not quite the same as in the old days.
- Shepard buys some fish and names a vicious eel Miranda, a puffer fish 'Jacob', one with a busted fin one 'Joker' and a depressed-looking gecko Thane. She also gushed on how she and Miranda going to be great friends.
- A blink-and-miss-it moment: When Miranda hails a cab after failing to find Shepard, a car pulls up immediately (in Shepard's words: 'never saw one pull up so fast')
- Multipurpose lubricant.