- In the second episode, the five explorers eject from the stolen Drule ship and fall into the sand. After Pidge makes a perfect landing, he finds Hunk's legs sticking out (likely fell in headfirst), so Pidge helps him out. He sees Hunk with a mouth full of sand.Pidge: That Hunk - plows head-first at everything. Your face is disgusting! (Hunk spits sand on Pidge's face.) Egh!
Hunk: You can hide... *hehehe* But I'll find you!
- Hunk scares away their attackers deep into the caves:
- The flashback scene of Allura being entertained by the Space mice dancing to cancan music.
- In episode 8, Nanny started chasing the mice away from the dinner table. As she was chasing them, Lance trips her (doubled as payback for kicking him in the shin earlier).Nanny: You little thieves! I don't cook for mice!
- In episode 13, "The Witch Gets a Face Lift":Hunk: Where's that cat?
(Haggar's cat leaps at Hunk's face)
Hunk: Okay. Now I know.
- Pidge and Lance's argument in "The Buried Castle".Lance: Finding buried treasure only happens in old fairytales.Pidge: Yeah? Well, I just might find it, and if I do, I'm gonna charge you double to stay at my castle!Lance: (in mock horror) Cancel my reservation!
- Zarkon (mockingly) suggesting Lotor should take up stamp-collecting in "Raid of the Red Berets".
- When Pidge and Prince Bandor first meet in "My Brother is A Robeast".Prince Bandor: I dunno who you are, better start talkin'!Pidge: I don't know what to talk about, how 'bout sports or the weather?
- In "Give Me Your Princess" Keith had to fly the Blue Lion in order to fight Lotor. At first Lotor seemed more impressed than worried, awkward...
- In "Short Run of the Centipede Express", watching Haggar and Zarkon stumble into each other when the Centipede Express loses control.Haggar: (scathingly) Is this what they call a very slight turbulence?
- From "The Treasure of Planet Tyrus", the Drule robot who meets the Voltron Force while their all disguised as Drule soldiers.Drule Robot: We're here with orders from Prince Lotor to retrieve the treasure from this ship. You're not considered treasure.
- In "The Traitor", as Keith places the last bomb:(A robot soldier appears and points his rifle)
Keith: Oh hi. Of all the robots, you caught me first.
(Joran attacks the robot from behind)
Keith: We caught you last!
- Some of Lance's facial expressions and moments can be pretty goofy.◊
- The whole bit with Princess Allura's bikini top in "It Takes Real Lions".
- And Keith unceremoniously falling off his lion into the water after he saw a bikini-clad Allura right behind him.
- From "The Mighty Space Mouse" the Mouse Plane, a mouse-scaled Voltron-like mecha for the Space Mice. They fight Haggar's cat in one episode, and we even get a Split-Screen Reaction shot that mirrors the actual Voltron team.
- Some of the episode titles are just so weird they're hilarious. A few that really stand out are "The Witch Gets a Face Lift", "Doom Boycotts the Space Olympics," "Breaking Up is Hard to Doom," and the one simply called "Coconuts."
- Episode 45 proves Sven has been working on his sense of humor.Romelle: It looks like those Robeasts are having some kind of contest.Sven: Yes, I think they're trying to decide which one is the ugliest.
- Haggar's last words to Lotor in "Final Victory" come across as rather silly.Haggar: (as her cat yowls and hisses at Lotor) Even Pussycat hates you!
- From episode 11 of season 2, Cossack referring to the Black Lion as a "jalopy".
- Allura and Queen Merla bonding over how insufferable Lotor can be in "A Ghost of a Chance".Allura: He thinks he's so great just because he's got big muscles.Merla: They're not really that big. I'll tell you a secret. Underneath his uniform he wears foam rubber shoulder pads.
- Cossack picking a fight with Voltron in "War and Peace... And Doom!".Cossack: I'm going to fight Voltron myself! (Voltron intercepts the attack launched by Cossack's flagship) Uh, on second thought. Maybe I'll get a little help.
- While Lotor goes though with the arranged marriage with Merla in "To Soothe the Savage Robeast", Merla is disappointed in his lack of enthusiasm.Lotor: Father, I am ready to marry Queen Merla as you have ordered.Merla: Your a real sport Lotor.
- In episode 15 of season 2, Merla lampshading the fact that Haggar's Robeasts can be a bit gaudy.Merla: Ivory tusks, how (Beat) ...stylish.
- During a flashback in "Fleet of Doom", Lance remembering the time when he and Wolo yanked Cliff into the academy swimming pool.
Funny / Voltron