Per wiki policy, Spoilers Off applies here and all spoilers are unmarked. You Have Been Warned.
- When you rescue the three captured Marines in the first Act, they actually remark that the electric bindings feel great and like a physical therapy for their back. One of them even mentions it as a loss for those who were rescued first, or not captured in the first place!
- There's this exchange at some point in the game.Soldier: We'll be blown to kingdom come.
Sam: Anything we can do to avoid this kingdom come scenario?
Burns: Thank God I'm an atheist.
- Sam can light up a cigarette while he is behind cover, so he can throw it away after a quick puff to distract nearby enemies. You can take cover, at some point, behind walls with obvious "no smoking" signs written all over them... You even get an achievement for distracting robots in this manner.
- While you're in the Kreon, you can find Gorgies dancing near a "boombox". Of course, they'll go back to fighting once you approach.
- The way the Unknown Robot's core grows legs and arms which it flails around while running away in a silly fashion once it has taken enough damage. It gets even funnier when you decide to clobber the poor thing with a powerful melee attack... Only for the robot to reassemble itself and angrily retaliate with a very hard to dodge One-Hit Kill attack. Guess you should have just kept shooting it from afar...