Since Vanoss' channel was built out of funny, and that there are thousands of videos to choose from including his friends, we have sorted the list out by game for easier reading.
- In this video, Vanoss knocks Wildcat out but ends up getting knocked out when a train clips his character. Both characters are now unconscious and the two are unable to do anything to wake them up to continue the fight. Hilarity ensues as Vanoss, Wildcat and Mini just spend who knows how long just to wait for their characters to get back up.
- This Gang Beasts video has a few.
- Panda and Wildcat fighting to a draw. It's not the draw that makes it funny, it's how they managed to that does.
- The pylon Wildcat tries to use ends up being "possessed", turning it into a wild rodeo ride.
- Panda tries to jump to the other side of a pulley to fight Ohm and Wildcat, who are currently fighting each other. When he charges, he is unable to jump, but ends up pathetically diving straight down the pulley, thus knocking himself out of the fight.
- The return of "Turd Man Jones"!
- Ohm, Wildcat and Panda try to take each other on and try to break the ice on an Antarctic map. The three crash into each other and fall into the freezing water together, making Vanoss the victor without having to do anything.
- There's an instance where Panda jumps over Wildcat in the moving truck map, only to have his character faceplant and knock himself out instantly.
- Vanoss dabbing during a fight.
- During a session of Gang Beasts, Vanoss takes it in the ass to win.
- "Ohm is humping the fucking shit out of that pylon!".
- During this same session, the guys' characters tend to glitch out and just stretch all over the place. One notable example is Nogla's character suddenly glitching out, causing him to fall of the moving truck and knocking him out of the fight... and it doesn't even stop there.
- Delirious, as a robot character, trying to give his speech in binary... only to end up unintentionally singing in binary language.
- Mini walking into two of the grenades he threw. TWICE. One at Master Roshi's house and the second in the Sewer map. Both times he believed the grenade was a dud before it blew up as soon as he got near them.
- Vanoss, Delirious, Nogla and Mini having terrible luck against Dead Space-inspired boss. It at least took them several tries in a few different maps until they finally killed it.
- Funnily enough, Nogla gave up on trying to beat the boss on their third failed attempt, but Vanoss and Mini convinced him to stay longer. When they continued to fail, he gave up eventually but was once again convinced to stay, much to his annoyance. Finally by the time they defeated it was he allowed to go to bed.
- What makes this funnier is that on the last map the group decided to kill the boss on, they all decided to rely on purely nothing but Pipe Bombs scattered across the ground outside the Merchant's store during the break before the boss fight. They wasted all of their in-game cash just for the pipe bombs and get it over it. The next thing they did when the boss finally appeared, they hid inside the merchant's store and welded the door shut to avoid getting killed again. What cements this ridiculous moment is not their plan actually working, but on Vanoss' perspective is him blasting a montage of them planting the Pipe Bombs while a remix of Terroriser's "PUT THAT COOKIE DOWN!" is on play.
- Vanoss messing around with a weird glitch on the Master Roshi merchant model whose sunglasses tend to rise up when shot at.
- One word: DIARRHEA!!Terroriser: I am known as The Diarrheanator!.
- Mario Kart 8 is an absolute riot with all the F-Bombs being thrown around.
- This video has this in spades.
- Panda plays with his girlfriend's female Mii account, amongst six of his friends using male Miis. During the level selection screen, the group somehow manages to use the setup of six men and one woman and made every single one of the default wait screen quotes sound like setups to an orgy. Standouts include "Shall we get started?" "I'm excited!" "I'll give it my best shot!" "Go easy on me!" (spoken by Panda) and "Let's wait for more players."
- Nogla made a Mii that looked like a 90-year old Hitler, which was lampshaded by almost everyone. Then, Tyler comes up with this joke...Tyler: His character was an expert in Mario Kart 1939... (everyone chuckles) Mario Kart NEIN! (everyone cracks up)
- Their first race (on N64 Royal Raceway) is funny for the fact that Wildcat is in first for nearly the entire race, and then Terroriser (using his bike) zips in from the side and steals the win at the last available moment.
- Terroriser making fun of the "lag compensation":Terroriser: That's another one for the Hitler video: (impersonates Hitler vocally) And don't get me started on the lag compensation! (everyone laughs)
- Later, Marcel gets a triple red shell and goes rampage on Wildcat, Scotty, and Mini. Weirdly enough, Scotty does not react to this, while Tyler and Mini do:Marcel: Eat a dick, Tyler! (redshells him)Wildcat: FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKING WEENER EATERS!!Marcel: Eat a dick, Scott! (redshells him)Marcel: Eat a dick, Mini! (redshells him)Mini: (opera high-pitched voice) That's three in a row!(Everyone laughs)Terroriser: Jesus Christ, I didn't think he could hit that high of an octave!
- Even funnier is a later race on GBA Mario Circuit: Mini is in (and finishes) first place, but his camera dies. He even lampshades it.
- Panda's perspective on his, Mini Ladd, Scotty, and Nogla's stream of Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, during a race he gets three Green Shells and one extra Red Shell. He throws one of the green shells to hit Scotty, but it bounces off a wall and is hit himself, while destroying his second green shell. He throws his last green shell afterwards, but then follows it up with a red shell. Both end up colliding with each other, completely wasting his chance against Scotty.
Nogla: Dang, Jiggly. Nobody's even behind you.
- What's better is that after this unfortunate event happens, Mini Ladd (The perennial Butt-Monkey of their Mario Kart sessions) throws back a green shell and Anthony is unlucky enough to get hit by it when it bounces off a wall. This is followed by another green shell hitting him upon reaching the other side of a jump boost he took. Panda's reaction about all of this is really funny.
- Then there's him running into a bolt of lightning just five seconds after the above happens.
- Before the group moved on to Deluxe, they did one last recording for the Wii U. Every perspective is a laugh riot.
1st: Daithi2nd: Mini Ladd3rd: Terroriser4th: Tyler5th: Sp00n6th: Scotty7th: Marcel ("The results are in!")
- The race on Mount Wario deserves special mention, as Mini Ladd had taken some levels prior to the recording. These were the rankings for that race:
- Highlights of that race include:
Scotty: NOOO, I'm too damn fast!Mini Ladd: So am I!
- Scotty and Mini falling off at the 4th turn.
Tyler: I'M SO MAD!!! I was in first, and then I just got fucking raped! Over and over!
- Tyler screaming in absolute rage at the waterfall section.
Marcel: I'm stuck on a fucking tree!!
- Marcel getting hit by Nogla's Green Shell and then getting stuck on a tree.
Mini Ladd: Bill me, Daddy!
- Mini managing to take second place in the race due to dodging a Lightning Bolt by using a Bullet Bill and passing Brian and Tyler.
- Brian and Tyler's photo finish, especially both's perspectives:
- On Tyler's perspective, Brian drafts off him to take third.
- On Brian's perspective, Tyler gets the draft off him, but since Brian was using Wario, Tyler got pushed back, rendering his draft pointless.
- And the cherry on top: Scotty and Marcel fighting for sixth.
Marcel: Come on, come on, beat Scotty, you gotta beat Scotty!*slams into Scotty with the Bullet Bill*Scotty: NO, ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?!*Tyler starts screaming*Scotty: MARCEL!!!!*Scotty gets a Bullet Bill*Scotty: LATER, BITCH!!!Marcel: NOOOOOOOOO!!!!
- Marcel messing up Scotty with a Bullet Bill, and then Scotty passing Marcel at the last corner because of a Bullet Bill.
JD: Are you guys screaming for 4th?
- This is similar to when Scotty and Basically fought for 4th place in a session between themselves, Terroriser, JD, Nogla and Mini Ladd. JD asks them a good question.
- During a AI Driving only session (where they can only press A (the accelerator) and L (for items), with the rest being controlled by the game's Smart Steering mechanic), Basically kept losing to the point that he thinks the game is absolutely racist to him.Basically: This game is so fucking racist, I don't wanna hear it!
- Then he won the next race...Basically: Yes! YES! This game isn't racist! It's the greatest game ever!
- Then he won the next race...
- During a Shells Only session of Mario Kart, Mini Ladd finishes last for the first three races, but doesn't say a thing. On the 4th race, however, Smii7y swoops in and throws a Green Shell backwards at Mini even though Mini had no chance of passing him. Mini's reaction is what takes the cake:Mini Ladd: SMIIIIIIIITTTTTYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!
- Mini then proceeds to go on a Roaring Rampage of Revenge against the lower spots on the next two races, and ends up taking several levels of badass in the next recording.
- Anthony's epic rage at Nogla, after Nogla complained about his performance after a Team race
- In one video, Moo, for the first time ever, gets cocky in his winning streak in the game. This comes to his emotional downfall when Terroriser hits him with a green shell and takes first place from him and wins. Brock even admits that he totally deserved losing to Brian because he got too cocky with himself, something he lampshades that he never ever does.
- Tyler complains about his controller, and Brian responds with a critical Take That!:Tyler: There's something wrong with this fucking controller I swear to god!Terroriser: Yeah, it's the person holding it!
- And despite trying to talk back, Tyler eventually admits that he can't really say anything because it was funny.
- Moo getting absolutely destroyed during a video appropriately named Making Moo Snuckel Rage! First, Terroriser gets three red shells and throws the first one at Moo, then a blue shell is thrown while Moo is in first place, then Terroriser stops behind Moo just so he could throw his two remaining red shells at him and, lastly, Nogla delivers one last blow with a single red shell. To say Moo was pissed is putting it lightly.
- Tyler: (surprised) I've never heard Brock rage like that in my life!
- This video, where Cody (RacingCatz) makes his only appearance to date, has this in spades:
- Wildcat getting banana'd by runJDrun. This isn't funny in itself, but Wildcat's reaction to this makes it funny:Marcel: Later, bitch!Scotty: You just stole MY FUCKING ITEM!(Wildcat then slips on a banana runJDrun was holding behind him)Wildcat: Fuck you, you fucking JD bastard! (everyone else laughs) You son of a bitch with your goddamn banana hanging out your ass.
- runJDrun realizing something:runJDrun: This boy Luigi got a gold whip? Somebody's been playing this game!Marcel: Cody, man! That's what Cody does!runJDrun: And he has tilt controls on, you see that dumbass wheel in the corner?(everyone else except Wildcat, who had gotten last that race, laugh)
- Afterwards, there's this moment when runJDrun is speaking, and then a Piranha Plant bites Tyler, resulting in a side-splitting funny moment.runJDrun: I'm dead, and my fucking bags killing me in this-
- When JD sneaks past Wildcat on the last lap:Wildcat: WHAT?! I got third!? Who passed me last second?!? Are you fucking kidding me?!? The last second he just sneaks by like a little bitch, dude, what the fuck! How? Did-did you have a mushroom?!runJDrun: (Playing as Toad) I am a mushroom!
- Wildcat's famous raging at Cody in full meltdown mode after Cody snatches a win from him with a well timed bob-omb on the last corner of the last lap of the last track they played during the recording session is hilarious.Cody: ...Hey Tyler, catch!Wildcat: No, come on! NOOOOOOOOO! Cody, you're a fucking vagina, dude! Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck this fucking game! Fucking items are the gayest shit ever! I got coin after coin after coin and then the fucker gets a bomb and kills me last fucking corner! I'm spitting all over my desk I'm so pissed! (Proceeds to walk away from the mike, ranting about the game until the sound of a door slamming is heard.)
- Wildcat getting banana'd by runJDrun. This isn't funny in itself, but Wildcat's reaction to this makes it funny:
- Despite being sponsored by Nintendo, JD tends to be one of the worst of the lot, something Terroriser lampshaded once to hilarious result.
- JD: Jesus Christ, I got 6th place, like, 5 in a row!Terroriser: Good thing Nintendo don't click on the videos, man!(Cue a flustered JD shouting "Shut your dumbass up, Brian!" while the others laugh)
- "The results are in!" gag, which was started by JD, thanks to getting last multiple times in a row. Many of the others sometimes say this when they get last, aswell.
- During a particularly savage Mario Kart 8 stream, roasts keep getting thrown around by the participants (Moo, Nogla, Basically, Mini Ladd, 407, and Terroriser). Appropriately, all of the perspectives of said race include "savage" or "roast" in the title. Some of the best roasts include:
- Moo roasting Mini Ladd during this race.Nogla: Mini Ladd, my favorite YouTuber!Terroriser: He's not lying, like, Mini Ladd is Mini's favorite YouTuber (choruses of "yeah" from the rest). He buys his own merch-he buys his own merch and everything.Moo: Someone has to!(cue uproarious laughter from the rest of the group).
- Later on,Terroriser roasts Moo.Moo: Oh, I'm too early. Nope, I'm good!Terroriser: Hah, that's why you're having a baby!(Cue Terroriser realising what he said and going into Oh, Crap! mode, while the others chorus OOOHHHHH)
- From the same stream, Terroriser mentions a previous roast aimed at Nogla. Cue the uproarious laughter of everyone else and Daithi's Twitter feed being flooded.
- Moo roasting Mini Ladd during this race.
- Vanoss finally playing the game himself. A rarity that he actually feels a bit upset with the game.
- In this video, Anthony is first in a race, with Smii7y, Fourzer0seven and Mini Ladd tailing behind him. Just before the finish line, Anthony drops a bomb that hits all three of them. Cue incredible rage.
- Wildcat, as Card Czar, draws "James is a lonely boy. But when he discovers a secret door in his attic, he meets a magical new friend..." Anthony's answer is perhaps a bit too fitting.
- Mini: OH MY- NO! NO! (Breaking into laughter) NO!
Mini: (After the card was picked) You evil bastard!
- And then there's Basically answering every other card with "Unedited Daithi de Nogla videos"... and everyone else gets in on the act.Basically: I'm just fucking with you, Nogla, you know I love you.
Nogla: Go fuck yourself. Go fuck yourself, dude.
- Eventually Nogla extracts his revenge by writing "BasicallyIDoWrk's inactive channel.note " With Basically thinking it was Actually Pretty Funny and choosing that card as the winner for the round.Basically: Well played.
- Eventually Nogla extracts his revenge by writing "BasicallyIDoWrk's inactive channel.note " With Basically thinking it was Actually Pretty Funny and choosing that card as the winner for the round.
- Really, anytime anyone of the gang plays Cards Against Humanity. The more unforgettable answers of various cards include: "Stephen Hawking Working the pole.", "Pedos in Speedos", anything involving one of three "Big Black Dick" Cards (or anything involving a penis, really, the act of the penis it is in not withstanding), "Granny The Tranny", and anything involving "Minecraft Youtubers".
- Mini Ladd tried to type "Check your privilege" in a blank card but couldn't remember how to spell "Privilege", so he attempted to type it into Google to see how it is spelled. He accidentally typed it into the card instead, resulting in a card with the phrase "Check your Privilegeprivildge". Cue uproarious laughter from the rest of the players, and Mini laughing himself to tears at them riffing on it. Even more hilarious is the fact that Mini says it often and yet had to look up Google to remember how "privilege" is spelt.Panda: It sounds like somebody's name from Harry Potter. "Privilege Privildige!"
Terroriser: EXPECTO PRILIVIGRIGE!
- In one session of cards, Kyroz pretends to be easily offended by some things, including Brian "assuming genders," Brian saying a black card makes no sense then asking why it can't be a dark tone of gray and then asking why a slightly gray person needs milk, before asking if it's because white. Then Anthony asks what if it was chocolate milk... before Kyroz asks if white milk isn't good enough.
- In another session, Kyroz then asks if black cards aren't important enough for Scotty to talk about. Mini, Scotty and Marcel all react in pretend shock and disgust like he did in the previously mentioned session.
- Just about any time Panda laughs when he thinks he's got a good card. The group knows that means he very likely does and will immediately give up any hope of competing against it and use the round to throwaway useless cards, which is even lampshaded by Smii7y when Panda ends up using a card that wasn't as good as he initially thought.
- In one session, Smii7y and some of the others constantly use a Blank Card to write in "Anthony's Fake Laugh," the former getting a lot of blank cards along the way, which is lampshaded a few times by Kryoz before he got even one. When Anthony ends up reading it, he lets out a creepy, almost demonic laugh, which Kryoz says is his genuine laugh. Mini's terrified expressions and response when he hears them are priceless.
- 407 singing the "Prince Ali" song from Aladdin. Made even funnier in Mini's view, as he does not recognize the song at first, but it's edited in as 407 sings it.
- In a pick three-card round, Mini manages to use only one blank card to make an incredibly fitting combination.Nogla: I went from having the smallest dick in preschool to having the longest dick in preschool all thanks to-
(Nogla and the other players burst into fits of laughter)
Nogla: (still laughing) All thanks to drinking ten 5-hour ENERGYs to get fifty continuous hours of energy! Use code Mini!
Mini: (also still laughing) Use code Mini to get a big dick today!
Nogla: No age limit.
Mini: (recovering from laughing) Ohhhh Jesus.
Nogla: That was amazing.
- MrJaayy/Jay doing a spit take once a particularly edgy card gets pulled during the "Pedos in Speedos" video.
- Wildcat, as Card Czar, draws "______.", except he is reading as an exclamation mark rather than a period. Here's what it followed:Wildcat: CHILD ABUSE!
BIG HARD COCK!
WELL BUTTER MY BUNS AND CALL ME BETTY CROCKER!
Basically: I got you, Tyler.
Wildcat: IM 100% NIGGA!*
(everybody explodes with laughter)
Basically: Never mind! Never mind!
- Notice that immediately after reading the last card, Wildcat's brief reaction was to gasp in horror.
- When Basically said that he was going to help with the last card, Wildcat thought he was cleared to say the N-word, when actually Basically was the one who could say it. Wildcat got the pass from Basically for saying the N-word, however.Basically: Alright, everybody! Tyler got a pass for that! Everybody, comment section, shut the fuck up! Tyler got a pass!
(everyone still laughing)
Basically: Black stamp of approval!
- When Ohm plays with them, they select certain cards for Ohm to read, and SMII7Y urges him to read them, only for him and the others to react in disgust when Ohm reads them.
- The hilarity that ensues when Ohm plays "squeeze my wiener."
- SMii7Y, using their blank card to copy and paste entire copypasta memes that ends up going through the entire space of the card in Mini Ladd's GTA 6 Revealed episode. It happens three times. The third time it happens, it goes through the entire screen.
- The first time this happens, the black card had the lyrics to "Low" on it, and Panda was dared to sing the responses. Then a copypasta that goes halfway down the screen past the card shows up, and he sings it anyway.
- The third time this happens, it's the navy seals copypasta. Nogla (the card czar for the round) tries to read it in its entirety, but his mic keeps cutting off.
- Panda's wordplay on the letters "P" and "R" just to avoid having to say "Puerto Rico". Especially when he accidentally Crosses the Line Twice while reading a pair of white cards that say "The Holocaust" and "Hitler on Jew erotica" with a substitution, once again, is both appropriate and inappropriate to the context.
- Panda's story.
- Even more hilarious is that this makes Ohm pick the card, which was used by Smii7y, whom later says a combination of cards would be something Anthony would probably played.
- Panda's 2nd story.
- When Kryoz imitates the boss and says "you're fired" in response to Panda saying he shit his pants.Panda: You can't fire somebody for shitting their pants!
John: You wanna fucking bet?
- From the way they said it, it's hard not to imagine both of them planning to go on work and to shit in their pants to see if they'll get fired.
- And as if that wasn't funny enough? The next black card says "____ makes me poop."
- The winner? John, who used a blank card to write Chipotle.
- When Kryoz imitates the boss and says "you're fired" in response to Panda saying he shit his pants.
- For whatever reason, a couple of episodes had a number of cards written in Norwegian. Hilarity ensues when everyone tries to read them, especially Chilled, who Mini assumes has not read any English cards prior.
- Panda: CRAIG WHAT PACKS DID YOU PICK THIS TIME!? LAST TIME IT WAS RAPE CARDS, NOW IT'S A DIFFERENT LANGUAGE!
Mini: Yo. I'm keeping it spicy. I'm keeping it hot.
- Kryoz vaping and then speaking afterwards in like a really high-off voice. There's also a chance that he may end up coughing just after this. It officially became a Running Gag.
- Both Basically and 407 use a blank card to type "Subscribe to Kryozgaming", however, Basically's card had a grammar mistake while Fourzero's didn't. Basically's card was still picked to prevent Fourzero from winning the game. What makes it is Fourzero's big "NOOOO! DAMMIT! YOU BITCH!" when he loses.
- Chilled plays a card that's simply a link. Mini goes to the site... and gets Rickrolled.
- Mini, Brian, and Anthony along with Josh, Vik, and Simon having too much fun with inside jokes. This inside joke in particular, via a blank card from Simon, takes the cake.
- Later on in their second game, Josh gets a black card that says "After I googled ____ I never thought I'd see ____". Brian and Anthony happened to get the exact same idea on how to fill those cards.Vikk: (upon reading the white cards) Oh no!
Josh: (reading Brian's white card) After I googled Minecraft Youtubers, I never thought I'd see Rape a Child.
Simon: Oh my God.
Josh: (reading Anthony's white card) After I googled Minecraft Youtubers, I never thought I'd see The Machine Gun.
Josh: Not again!
MiniLadd: Guys, stop that!
- Even funnier is the fact that Brian was lucky enough to have the cards in his hand, while Anthony had to use two blank cards.
- Later on in their second game, Josh gets a black card that says "After I googled ____ I never thought I'd see ____". Brian and Anthony happened to get the exact same idea on how to fill those cards.
- Basically draws the card "I had to break up with her. Her pussy smelled like..." Kryoz's card simply read "bad." which causes everyone to laugh... then they discover Mini's answer, "Jaclyn"note which practically cost him his friendship with Nogla... for the duration anyway.
- Wildcat: Oh my God!
Basically: Oh my God!? THE FOURTH CARD!?
- Panda is the Czar in another game when the opening lyric to Don't Stop Believing ("JUST A SMALL TOWN GIRL!") is on the black card, and Panda dares once again to sing the responses. Cue Kryoz copy and pasting the entire lyrics to the song onto a blank card, resulting in the card going through the screen.
- During the first card of a video, while Ohm, Panda, Mini, Kyroz, and Smii7y are discussing over a card for "In the shower, I think about...", Panda plays the card Being peeked in on by a Brontosaurus while masturbating, and they end up discussing how you'd deep-throat one. Smii7y then states the following:
- Smii7y: You'd need a Moby Huge for that.note
- He then demands that the others look up what a Moby Huge is. They all look it up, and they then spend a good minute or two, reacting in hilarity.
- Later on in the session, SMII7Y starts messing with his mic effects... and everyone else gets in on the act. Which then culminates in the group pretending to be three drive-thru employees in the middle of a shootout with Panda as the unfortunate customer caught in the crossfire.
- One session has two instances where one of the cards has the name Sven and the black card immediatly after contains Sven.
- Terroriser: Wait!? Craig! Craig! What packs did you pick? The Sven national anthem or something? What is this?
Smii7y: This is the Rosetta Stone special everybody.
Terroriser: Rosetta Stone Scandinavian Cards Against... Ikea? What the fuck is this?
Mini: I'm trying to help you out. If we ever go to Norway.
- One of the "Sven" cards was Terroriser actually filling in a blank card with just "Sven." to try and score a point after several Norwegian and/or Sven-related cards. He still loses because Panda noticed another card in the round:Panda: (on the verge of a laughing fit) Why's that card just the letter "R"?!
- One prompt is a sample of the Little Einsteins theme song with rocketship being the word that gets replaced. This happens:
- Nogla: (reading Ryan's card) We're going on a trip on our favorite thunder- whatever boring. We're going on a trip on our favorite a sopping wet cock.
Ryan: But you skipped thunder thighs?
Nogla: Cause it's boring!
Ryan: God damn it! That's the only thing I had that fit.
Nogla: Ok alright. It's still boring.
- Ryan later tries to convince Nogla again to pick thunder thighs but Nogla still refuses and Mini tells him to let it die with his face-cam being replaced with a Jonah Hill gif.
- In most videos, the chat shows that Mini previously has typed in "ass" for whatever reason and no one seems to address this. note
- During this video, Smii7y starts the round as Card Czar, and goes through the whole thing while messing around with his mic. Everyone starts to get in on it.
- Smii7y: All these cards are fucking (echoing) TRAAAAASH.
- Later on, the black card "Gamefreak is creating a new pokemon based off of ______." Mini's answer? "Spray painting yourself black and moving to the ghetto." His statement afterwards doesn't help.Mini Ladd: It's the new Pokemon, Salt and Vini[BLEEEP].
- This.Mini Ladd: (High pitched screech)(Everyone laughs).
- Vanoss plays Cards Against Humanity for the first time. Guess who wins.
- Wildcat searching for 256x256 jpgs after reading out (and picking) the white card "Masturbating to 256x256 jpegs". He ends up finding a grinning Thomas the Tank Engine face, to much hilarity.Wildcat: That's the one I chose to masturbate to.
- A Cards Against Humanity session that degenerates into a picture-fest thanks to Azalanote allowing users to hotlink images to a blank card:
- The first round sets the tone of the video. The black card itself reads "___? God dammit, Japan". Their answers? A pic of a panty vending machine, a My Little Pony picture that had hentai Tentacle Rope photoshopped on it, Logan Paul in the suicide forest, a GIF of a kamikaze bomber... And there's Anthony with the only non-picture answer ("A cop who is also a dog"). Anthony somehow wins.
- One of the black cards is "What did I just eat?", with Mini using a blank to put a picture of Jiggly in a D.Va cosplay, Hilarity ensues once the card is revealed.
- Because most of the answers ended up being pictures, mid-way through the video, Kyroz decides to get creative by opening Photoshop and starts submitting white cards filled with pictures that he had just photoshopped. Naturally, Hilarity ensues.
- Smii7y gets the black card "Give me ____ tonight, or else." and promises to pick any white card that says "dick". Two of the answers referenced phalluses of varying qualities, but Mini went a step further and put in a GIF of a cartoon duck looking at a penis. The real kicker is Chilled's comment right after, which left everyone in a fresh fit of hysterics:Chilled: Dick season, fire!
- Wildcat playing what he thinks is a killer card for "What did Vin Diesel eat for dinner?" only for his answer to be completely overshadowed by Nogla's equally darkly hysterical answer, followed by his indignant outburst.Wildcat: WHAT? NO!
Nogla: Yes! "Indescribable loneliness", I fucking cried!
Wildcat: "Survivor's guilt", what the fuck?
Mini: No, "indescribable loneliness" because the death of Paul Walker!
Wildcat: "Survivor's guilt" because the death of Paul Walker!
- Smii7y gets the black card "STUNT _____", and picks "Cumming in my own mouth.", which was played by Ohm, after Smii7y made it a lot funnier, by mocking Dude Perfect.
- Panda coming up with an entire (amazingly inappropriate) jingle for "Pedos in Speedos".Smii7y: (reading a later black card) "Of all the horrible song names I've seen, '____' takes the cake for the worst."
Jay: Peeedos in Speeedos...
Mini: Guys, you realize that this is gonna be a thing now?
- Terroriser once accidentally said "Charizard" instead of "Card Czar". Naturally, everyone else refused let it go for the rest of the session, including Panda playing the blank card "Brian calling shit the Charizard" when Terroriser was the Card Czar. He picked Panda's card immediately.
- In a session of the game, while the group were watching a teammate of their's after they were killed, there is a moment of silence during this until Nogla, who was still alive in-game, gets killed and out of nowhere makes a noise akin to a dog's bark. He does this again not a minute later.
- In the same session above, Nogla goes all Angrish in the next several following games, going from simple ragey noises upon getting killed to just straight up saying random things that even Nogla, himself, can't even understand what he's saying, where he even (jokingly) suggests they try subtitling what he says. Special mention goes to the moment he starts rapidly trying to say the word "banana" in a kind of Bill Cosby-esque way that even Wildcat points out.Wildcat: He sounded like a retarded Bill Cosby there.
- In the same session above, Nogla goes all Angrish in the next several following games, going from simple ragey noises upon getting killed to just straight up saying random things that even Nogla, himself, can't even understand what he's saying, where he even (jokingly) suggests they try subtitling what he says. Special mention goes to the moment he starts rapidly trying to say the word "banana" in a kind of Bill Cosby-esque way that even Wildcat points out.
- Wildcat goes to kill an enemy in this video. Said enemy tried to kill him via a knife. Wildcat kills him and begins telling off the guy for trying to knife him. Cue Kryoz coming from behind and knifing him.
- Strat Roulette Counter-Strike: Global Offensive videos are always hilarious in its own right due to the ridiculous strategies they have to do to try win the round. Especially when they ask the fans on Twitter on what strats they have to use.
- The second Twitter Strat Roulette video.
Smii7y: How the fuck did you almost fail that strat?
- One of the strategies is to, quite literally, "Die". Mini somehow nearly failing this strat by not dying until the last seconds of the round. And that's only by jumping from a high part of the map to the ground. Smii7y calls him out on it for nearly failing a round with a strat that was almost impossible to lose with.
Mini: *laughs* I don't know!
- Then the next round, everyone has to give each other compliments. Kryoz starts it off with this compliment to Jay.Kryoz: Hey, Jay. Love your uploads!
- Smii7y managed to put his G FUEL advertising into one of the strats. The others promptly cut out this round. Mind you, someone actually put a Tweet of that, he did not made this up.Smii7y: (reading the strat) Drink G FUEL and win the round. Did I mention that you can get 10% off at checkout if you use code "S7"? *laughs*
Azzy: Oh, for fuck's sake.
Jay: Shut the fuck up!
Kryoz: Sounds like we're cutting this one out.
Mini: (to audience) I apologize for the large bleep sound, we move on to the next round.
- Jay attacks his teammates too many times and during "total silence" strat, when he shots Azzy, he gets disconnected from the game and was banned from matchmaking for 2 hours.Jay: FUCK!
*Everyone laughs at Jay's sudden disapperance, with Mini seems amazed at that*
Jay: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK! ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?
Kryoz: Wow Jay, the way you got banned was suck! *laughs*
Mini: I love how you... the way you die. [...] Damn, Jay, that magic trick was incredible! Why'd you disappeared like that?
- The entirety of "Everyone has to MLG narrate everything they do" round.
- Later on, one of the strats is to make the enemy team subscribe to Kryoz. Funnily enough, Kryoz is the last one standing on that round and he pulls out this gem at his last stand:Kryoz: SUB YOU FUCKERS! SUB TO ME, YOU PIECES OF SHIT!
- In a later round, the group have to actually ridicule Kryoz even if he is planting, aces or clutches the round no matter what. While the roasts Kryoz gets are funny, what's funnier is how fast the round itself ends and Kryoz is the only one left in their team that nabs them the win... and yes, they still ridiculed him for it.
- In one round, the group have to actually pull off a win and everyone starts going serious, but most of them, especially Mini and Kryoz, still get killed without getting a kill themselves. This also serves as a Moment of Awesome for their friend Azzy, who pulls off the greatest possible round ending win by sniping their team's last member through a wall... which was seemingly unintentional.
- After this above, the group have to say something in chat after every time their team gets a kill and it has to be something sincere. While they do their usual shtick of just messing around with it, Kryoz inserts this little tickler: "yikes, hope youre ok".
- One round has the group replace every call out with "Use Code Kryoz" or "Use Code SMii7Y".
- The second Twitter Strat Roulette video.
- In one session, Tyler punches his desk so hard during a rage that it caused his audio device to break and let out a nasty loud buzz, throwing the entire session into laughter.
- In the same session, Kryoz lets out such a disgusting burp that it sounded like he was vomiting on command. Everyone in the session immediately reacts with extreme disgust.SMii7Y: He just casually throws up!(later)WILDCAT: It sounded like he had an animal inside of him and it climbs out of his mouth!
- In the same session, Kryoz lets out such a disgusting burp that it sounded like he was vomiting on command. Everyone in the session immediately reacts with extreme disgust.
- Once, Mini burps loudly during startup and immediately reacts in pain.SMii7Y: That one sounded like it hurt.
- The next round, during startup, WILDCAT reacts to noises of uh-uh-uh by singing "Hey! Oh! Let's GO!". Sp00n reacts with "I'M! ON! DRUGS!" with the beat of the song.
- Mini punches his desk during a rage and Wildcat asks if it is his forehead. Mini tells him it is his fist...before hitting the desk with his forehead.
- A few rounds after that, Mini got kicked from his own team by his own friends. Mini's reaction afterwards was hilarious.Mini Ladd: I would like to give a huge shout out to my friends for being fucktards.
- They also kicked NoahJ456 at a later match for repeatedly missing an enemy that was like 10 feet in front of him.
- The group invents Ban Roulette over the course of three rounds. It starts with Mini teamkilling NoahJ456 with an AWP, Noah teamkilling Mini back with an AWP the next round (with SMii7Y as backup gunner), before everyone gets an AWP and aims at each other during the buy time and immediately teamkilling each other as soon as the freeze time ends to see who gets banned first. SMii7Y gets banned during the ensuing shootout.
- After that, Sisman gets banned and disappears after knifing Kryoz in the back when he's defusing, Noah gets banned and disappears mid-firing when shooting at Mini, and the round after that ends with Mini shooting at Kryoz at round start, getting banned and making Kryoz the winner.Mini Ladd: All I'm gonna say is that it is the worst single minigame we've ever created in CSGO history. Don't Try This at Home, kids.
- In one session Nogla notices an enemy in a corner and opens fire only for Wildcat to walk into the bullets. As a result, Nogla gets banned. His reaction is hilarious.
- Golf games tend to throw the guys from calm, sportsmanship-like chatter to screams of sheer rage. It's a real trainwreck of emotions watching them begin a game going strong and good to just screwing with each other and raging over their misfortunes in-game. In other words, be prepared to laugh your ass off.
- In a game of Tower Unite, during a Pirate-themed map, Wildcat, after having endured a worse rerun of the map, complains on Hole 8 and mutters to himself how "nobody gives a shit about cannons". Karma hits him when he launches his golfball over the hole they needed to get in to be launched to a nearby pirate ship. Seeing him mess it up and his following reaction must be seen to be believed.
- What Nogla calls the "GREATEST GOLF GLITCH EVER" occurring on the 17th hole during the same rerun.
- Panda, who came in last the first round of the map, coming in first during the rerun whilst everyone else, especially Tyler, plays far worse than the previous run.
- In a Golf It game, while playing the game's "Risk and Reward" mode, Panda, already on the verge of raging, decides to list things that would be far more enjoyable than playing the game as he continuously goes off the map. The dialogue itself goes like this:
- Panda: One. Masturbating with sand paper. (goes off the map again) Two. Watching... dudes—- (goes off the map once again) FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!
- In the same video, after finishing one of the holes, Kryoz burps loudly again.
- Moo rages to the point of rage quitting in this game of Golf It. The best part about this is that halfway through the game he had apparently rage quit with nobody noticing until the game was over, where his name and score in the leaderboard was missing. Only then did the guys notice that Brock left the game without saying a word through pure rage.
- The one to seal this moment is that Brock stayed through the entire call while the others were still playing and only talked AFTER everyone noticed that he was gone.
- Everytime anyone collides their balls with someone else's to throw them off the map. Sometimes it's not even beneficial but they still do it just to screw each other up.
- Moo struggling to make a very large jump to reach the hole during this video uploaded by Terroriser. He finally gets it right but, as the audience can see, Terroriser had been waiting for him the entire time. You can guess what his motives were.Moo: I HATE YOU!!
- Terroriser, once again, trolling during a Golf It game with his victim being Mini Ladd this time. What sells it is how unexpected it is due to Mini Ladd's hilarious attempts to make a simple jump across the water taking the whole attention.
Nogla: Brock has sent me as a hitman.
- This comes to bite Terroriser in a later game, as Nogla somehow traps Terroriser in a corner, then Nogla launches him after Terroriser eventually gets out. In a later hole, Nogla continues hitting Terroriser back into a sloped area. Even Wildcat gets onto this.
- Moo struggling to make a very large jump to reach the hole during this video uploaded by Terroriser. He finally gets it right but, as the audience can see, Terroriser had been waiting for him the entire time. You can guess what his motives were.
- In the same game from above, Wildcat's recording system seems to glitch out.Mini Ladd: That sounded like an automatic rifle!
- Nogla gets a little too mad over a game of golf...Nogla: CREATIVITY IS PUNISHED!!! NO WE WANT YOU TO PLAY THIS FUCKING BORING LINEAR ASS GOLF SHIT FOR HALF AN HOUR!!! THIS GAME IS ASS! THIS GAME IS MONKEY ASS! Fuck, man! Fucking stupid game! I don't deserve a 6, I deserve like a fucking 3 and a refund!!!
- Vanoss finally playing a game of ''Golf It'' with Wildcat, Nogla, Smii7y and Terroriser. Of course... being Vanoss, he didn't rage, not once, but seeing him make a lot of rookie mistakes in the game is still amusing to watch.
Tyler: "Yay! It's Evan's first time playing golf!"
- Special mentions goes to Vanoss' first swing on Hole 1 by hitting his golfball then yelling "TIGER!!" but only to realize he hit a feet away, much to the amusement of the others.
- In one hole in the game, Evan somehow launches himself off the map. Then the next thing he does when he is near the hole is, on Wildcat's insistence, to try to make a trick shot by bouncing off the walls and into the hole. He fails the first shot, but the second shot he gets it in, but not without accidentally hitting Smii7y off.
- At the start this Golf It session, Terroriser asks Google if it knows who he and his YouTuber friends are. The results do not please him.Terroriser: Hey Google, who is the Vanoss Crew?
Google: According to the website [Terroriser whispers, "Oh my God." as Google says a website that sounds like "YouTube.com,"] they say, VanossGaming's crew has changed a lot over the years. The members include H2ODelirious...
Terroriser: [Interrupts] Watch, it doesn't have me. [Google mentions Mini Ladd]
Google: ...I AM WILDCAT, Daithi De Nogla, Lui Calibre, BigJigglyPanda, 407, and others.
Terroriser: FUCK OFF!!!
- What's more, Vanoss' view of the video literally has Terroriser's video description link listed as "And Others:"
- During this session towards the end of the course, Panda came to the sudden realization that he never hit the record button, and he has no footage.
Panda: WHAT THE FUCK?! WHY AM I NOT RECORDING?!Vanoss: He got a Hole in One, and nobody was around.
- Insult to injury at the 18th hole when Panda actually made a seemingly impossible shot, and he still wasn't recording.
- The beginning of this video is a Stupid Statement Dance Mix.
Terroriser: G502 Brock. Scrolling wheel.
- Vanoss edits in a "Mad Moo Meter" every time Moo screams in Anguish. The top of the meter is "Broken Mouse."
- It nearly hits it towards the end of the 15th hole.
- The others keep reminding Moo that he has a new mouse, and he doesn't want to break it.
- Towards the end of the course, the others joke that Vanoss will lose by 1 stroke.
- The funny thing is if Vanoss hadn't taken up a stroke doing a trick shot in the 17th hole, he would have lost by 1.
- Vanoss edits in a "Mad Moo Meter" every time Moo screams in Anguish. The top of the meter is "Broken Mouse."
- Terroriser attempting to troll Moo again.... only for him to hit Moo up and straight into the hole. Moo's reaction adds to the hilarity.Moo: THANKS, BRIAN!! (cackles like a madman).
- In this video, Vanoss knocks Terroriser around on a golf course that meant an instant hole in one, although he manages to escape Vanoss at the end, the timer has run out and if he stops he loses, and he goes through the course and stops just before he goes in the hole.Terroriser received a 17 stroke penalty, that resulted in him losing first place to Moo. Cue Moo screaming in triumph that he won, the others crying their eyes out with laughter, and Terroriser becoming the epitome of the term Tranquil Fury.
- This video:
Panda: He got robbed. He got robbed.
- Nogla lands in a hole, but then his ball bounces out. His reaction is hilarious:
- On the same hole, Panda makes it after shooting from the start of the hole. His celebration is rather... interesting.
- Later on, Panda and Vanoss are unable to make it past a rotating knife trap. After pushing Vanoss into the knife, only to get pushed back himself, this happens:
- At the end of one course, Evan, Brock, Anthony and Brian all find themselves in a dark cave with no hole in sight. Evan, Anthony and Brock all see a hidden message not to move. Brian sends his golf ball flying, and the hole comes out from under where they were, leaving Brian to try and figure out what happened, much to the others enjoyment. And when he inevitably runs out of time and finds out what he was meant to do, he winds up going from what would have been a second-place finish all the way to last.
- One game was where we get a truly beautiful display of Panda-quality rage. For context: during one of the earlier holes, Panda smashed his mouse out of rage. After the course is finished, Panda realizes that that particular rage caused his Twitch stream to go to the starting screen. For the last 35 minutes of the course. After a good bout of laughing from Basically, Wildcat and Mini, Panda lets out a line for the books.Panda: It's a good thing I DON'T NEED FOOTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE!!!!!note
(Mini, Basically and Wildcat proceed to die from laughter for a bit longer.)
Panda: I'm gonna get a real job, see you all faggots later.*
- And one final line from Panda before leaving the call:
Mini: How're you doing?
- And after that, the first thing Mini does is call Panda to check on him, leading to this:
Mini: Oh, I don't doubt that for a second.
- In this episode the boys talk about why Vanoss doesn't rage:Vanoss: It doesn't matter man, because as long as you have fun, it's fine-Nogla: (Interrupting) Are you kidding me?! I'm stuck in a fucking wheel!
Nogla (as Vanoss is hitting him): You're not even in the tags!Vanoss (as Nogla continues to yell at him): The tags help you more than they help me.
- Brian's Discord begins to glitch out, at first making him unable to hear the others and then (when he finally fixes that issue) causing his voice to become high-pitched, the latter of which is revealed after one instance where he attacks Ohm for taunting him. Noticeably, Brian is then muted for the rest of the map.Nogla: Your voice is different, Brian, it's like (unintelligible noises)Squeaker!Brian: I know. I hate technology.
- The ending to the map is also one for the books. Nogla, tied with Panda for first, calls for Brian to do his typical trolling on Panda. Not only does Brian not do that, however, but Vanoss attacks Nogla for making fun of his earlier attempts at a trick shot. Vanoss continues to do so even after Panda makes it in and it's literally impossible for Nogla to win anyways.
Nogla: I'm going in the hole. (misses) I'm going in the hole! I'm GOING IN THE HOLE! (misses again as the clock runs out- meanwhile, Evan quietly putts the ball in with one stroke) FUCK!!!Panda (amidst all the laughing at Nogla's expense): He got it! Evan got it too!
- With seconds on the clock and Vanoss having finally let him go, Nogla tries (and fails) twice to even make it in the hole while Vanoss simply putts it in, a fact that a gleefully victorious Panda points out as Nogla begins to rage.
Vanoss: Look at the bright side, you didn't finish last.noteNogla (mocking tone): "You didn't finish last, didn't finish last-" fucking wonder why I didn't finish last...
- Finally, once Nogla's done yelling:
- Brian's Discord begins to glitch out, at first making him unable to hear the others and then (when he finally fixes that issue) causing his voice to become high-pitched, the latter of which is revealed after one instance where he attacks Ohm for taunting him. Noticeably, Brian is then muted for the rest of the map.
- In one session, the stone walls start glitching out during the score screen. Smii7y compares it to a Thwomp having sex.Anthony: (Sees walls) WHAT IS HAPPENING!?Craig: I don't know. We're good.Smii7y: I see it too.Anthony: WHAT IS HAPPENING!?Smii7y: (Laughs) It's like that big block dude from Mario having sex. (Proceeds to imitate the Thwomp's sound effects).Anthony: WHAT IS GOING ON!?
- The final hole of one session is a chart detailing what Youtubers have played the creators' maps and what maps they have played, as well as a warning: whoever picks his favourite of the bunch will be severely punished. Smii7y has the unfortunate luck of guessing correctly, and ends up with 147,357,344 strokes.
- What makes this even better is that Evan, Moo, Brian and Scotty all play this map as well. Once they get to the final hole, each of them makes their choice; Moo picks Brian, knowing that Brian wouldn't be the creator's favourite, Scotty goes for IBallisticSquid and both Evan and Brian choose Anthony. As Anthony is the creator's favourite, both Evan and Brian are punished by gaining the same strokes as Smii7y, giving Moo the win and Scotty second.note
- Mini Ladd getting absolutely screwed over in this game
Mini Ladd: Hey look! My depression is rising by the number in the little left corner!
- It started out as what you would expect from an Uno game, until Mini was forced to keep drawing cards all the way up over 20!
Mini Ladd: I just escaped 20, Marcel. What the fuck is wrong with you people?
- It gets to the point where the game organizes his cards into stacks by color.
- It doesn't help that the others keep making him draw cards with +2s and +4s!
Mini Ladd: WHYYYYY!? I JUST FUCKING ESCAPED!Mini Ladd: Who said Uno was Family Friendly? Fucking, I'm fucking getting Vietnam Flashbacks in this bitch!
- Near the end of the game, poor Craig pretty much descended into insanity.
Basically: Did they shuffle the deck? Did they shuffle the deck?Kryoz: They didn't!Mini Ladd: They didn't shuffle the deck! (Others start laughing)
- Other than the Mini Ladd Torture, there are also a couple of other funny parts of the video, such as at the beginning of the game when Kryoz was the first guy to start drawing a whole load of cards.
- The game broke poor Mini again in this game, after Tyler changed the color. And he had ONE CARD left!Nogla: Oh, wow! It's giving him cards boys! It's giving him cards!Mini Ladd: (Getting increasingly worried) Oh, no, no, no, no. Hey. S-S-Stop ga- (Realizes he's screwed) Hey! Hey! HEY! HEY! GAME! GAME! JESUS CHRIST! STOP! (Cries while others laugh)Kryoz: (Laughing) That was fucking 15 cards!Tyler: (Laughing) He drew 15! That was the best +4 card I've ever played! I played a +4, and two people drew 19 cards as a result!Mini Ladd: I hate this game so much!
Nogla: I'M FUCKING DONE!Tyler: (Laughing) That was 15 more!Mini Ladd: It didn't stop!Kryoz: That was the best "Non-draw" card ever!Mini Ladd: Hey Nogla, welcome to the 15 club! It sucks dick over here!
- Nogla unfortunately got the deep end of the barrel as well shortly after that ordeal.
Wildcat: You guys are dipshits!
- Later on, they turned the 7-0 rules on, in which playing a 7 allows them to switch with someone's hand, and playing a 0 rotates everyone's hands in the turn order. They keep switching hands with each other, making pretty stupid moves.
Nogla: (Having the most cards than everyone) Trade with me!
- Nogla at times during the game.
Wildcat: Oh, and I jump in! (Jumps in with 7) That was really dumb! (Everyone laughs)Mini Ladd: (Laughing) Why!?Wildcat: ...You know what? I deserve this! (Switches with Kryoz's 8-card hand) I deserve this!
- Wildcat though screwed himself over after switching with Mini's 3-card hand with a 7, by jumping in with the 7 in that hand!
- Nogla never played an UNO game before up until this video.Nogla: Oh, oh, make it Purple!Tyler: (Snickers) Purple...Mini Ladd: Bitch, who are you?
Mini Ladd: I CLICKED IT! WHY DOESN'T IT WORK!?Nogla: Wait, what's going on? I don't know what happened right there.Tyler: You'll never know cause you'll never get to Uno.
- Mini Ladd also unfortunately can't press Uno fast enough after placing the card down.
Nogla plays +2 towards KryozMini Ladd: I am so happy for myself! (Kyroz stacks with his +2) I am NOT HAPPY anymore! (Mini receives +4)
- Later in another game, they turned on the Jump-in rules on, which created some nasty plays for everyone, such as when Mini and Wildcat teamed up against Nogla who was on UNO. Mini jumped in with his yellow 2, which allowed Wildcat to change the color to blue, preventing Nogla from winning. Though Karma came back for Mini, as always.
- Also later, Mini continuously jumps in with his cards, always making Tyler draw cards, considering he doesn't have the desired color.
- In one session, Kryoz's audio device glitches out completely, emitting a loud buzzing noise which throws the other players into uproarious laughter.
- In a later game, the 7-0 rules are turned on again, resulting in an epic fail from Ohm. When the card is a yellow 0, Ohm plays a red 0 to get an Uno with a red card left. However, the 7-0 rules rotated the player's hands, which ended up getting Kryoz the win.
- Ohmwrecker is so prone to making dumb decisions at critical moments during Uno, that the crew started to use his name as a verb when others do the same thing. Even Ohm himself told Terroriser that he "Ohmed it" when Terroriser screwed up.
- In this cruel act by the RNG gods, Mini Ladd started at 4 cards and drew a record 18 cards from a single green wild card. A few rounds later, Nogla slaps his +4, pushing Mini Ladd to 23 cards. The next round sees Nogla drawing another +4, getting Mini Ladd to 27 cards (Mini Ladd is already broken at this point). Nogla draws a wild card the next turn, turning it to green, and poor Mini can't even click his green cards, forcing him to draw even more cards. The final kicker in Mini's face is that Nogla draws another +4 the next turn, pushing Mini to a whopping 33 cards.
- Mini's not the only one with sour luck when it comes to drawing. Ohm manages to draw over 40 CARDS in this game.
- From the same game, Smii7y tries to screw Ohm with +8 by stacking a +4, only for it to backfire royally when Ohm uses the Rayman deck's "Punching Things" special card (which deflects the stacking back at the attacker and doubles the card count), saddling Smii7y with a +16.
- Just like Golf it, Vanoss finally plays Uno, and it goes exactly how you would expect it to go.
- Terroriser's first run of the game, and having never played Uno prior either, is entertaining as well, wherein he draws over 20 cards three times because he doesn't have a green.
- Vanoss, Delirious, Moo and Nogla doing one round of Uno which then quickly turns into a never-ending round of them trying to one-up each other to win. It should be noted that halfway through it, once the group start trying to help each other, it only makes things worse with hilarious results.
- Then just near the end, the game glitches out on Delirious' turn, preventing all four of them from continuing the game until three of them quit to leave the last person to win, which they all stubbornly refuse to do.
- H2ODelirious: Uno champion of the world.
- The game also starts with an initial +2 which Vanoss stacks to +4 Nogla. Then Moo plays another +2, only for Delirious and Vanoss to stack a +2 each, giving Nogla another +6 before he's even had a single turn!
- In an earlier video, Delirious gets the luckiest Uno hand of the century with FOUR +4 CARDS. Both his shocked glee and how he then proceeds to screw over Ohm must be witnessed to be believed.
- In a 2 vs 2 match where it's Evan and Brian against Brock and Nogla, Brian is on "Uno" holding a Red 3 card. Brock plays a Yellow 3 card which gives Brian, as his turn is next, the chance to win the round for him and Evan... but instead, Evan instinctively jumps in with his Yellow 3 card, not seeing Brian's hand and ends up screwing over Brian and himself a win. Brian's strangled "Bluh?!" at the move is hilarious.
- Nogla uses the El Stomacho (Suck Dragon) card and denies Ohm of his win. Then Vanoss plays the same card and denies Nogla his win. Later, when Vanoss and Nogla both have uno, Ohm realises Nogla is holding the Heart Wild, guaranteeing he'll win on his next turn. But Panda has a color change and it's Vanoss' turn next...Vanoss: Panda, who do you want to win? Nogla or me?Panda: What color do you have?Vanoss: Red.Nogla: YOU SONS A' BITCHES, DON'T! (Starts slamming mouse.)
- In this 2v2 match, Brian, annoyed at the constant bad luck he was having through the first 7 minutes at this game, angrily plays a +4 card... and belatedly realized that Vanoss also has a +4 which winds up being played, saddling Delirious (Brian's teammate) with a +8 when the latter was on Uno. Delirious reacts in disbelief at Brian's Fury-Fueled Foolishness, while Vanoss and Moo both laugh at his ill-thought-out decision.
- A follow-up game to the above has Delirious and Brian constantly finding themselves on the losing end of a series of several games against Evan and Nogla. Particular highlights include Evan & Nogla's extreme luck in drawing +4 cards (and their surprising level of teamwork despite Nogla belittling Evan for the tiniest mistake), Delirious's subpar play costing him and Brian several games, and Delirious blaming Brian for the above.Delirious: (Annoyed) Terroriser, can we win? Can we fucking win?Brian: (Fed-up after several losses to Nogla & Evan) Hey- Yeah- Oh, it's my fault -yeah, it's my fault?
- Delirious then jokes about having spent the session trolling Brian, much to Evan & Nogla's amusement and Brian's annoyance.
- The session finally ends when, after another poor play on Delirious's part costs them the game, a fed-up Brian leaves the game. Meanwhile, Nogla & Evan joke about paying Delirious for his efforts in helping them win.
- After the above session, Delirious and Brian go up against Evan and Nogla again... with similar results. As Brian bemoans being stuck with Delirious again and Nogla & Evan rack up the wins, Delirious's habit of blaming Brian for the setbacks their team suffers is taken Up to Eleven, with Delirious outright calling Brian a crappy teammate (to which Brian responds in a snarky, clearly-annoyed manner).Delirious: I get the shittiest teammate-Brian (from a distance): Don't you fucking dare...
- Humorously, Brian's title is "I Got Stuck With the Worst UNO Teammate Again" (clearly referencing Delirious), while Nogla's is "I Got Stuck With the Best UNO Teammate Again" (referencing Evan). Several comments on the latter video (posted hours after the former) lampshade the connection.
- And the biggest bit of irony? The moment Delirious quits and leaves Brian with an AI, Brian ends up winning easily.Brian: Delirious, you suck dick! You suck, Delirious!Nogla: He's not even here anymore...
- Everytime Nogla rages in Fortnite brings out the worst of me which is understandable since the poor guy can't catch a break.
- He tries to jump over a simple ledge with no success. His reaction?Nogla: AHHH!
- One of his grenades bounces back into his room, downing him.Nogla: WHAT IS GOING ON?!
- Takes a headshot from a pump shotgun and is instantly downed before he gets a chance to react.Nogla: AHHHHHHH! AGAIN! I CAN'T GET A FUCKING BREAK IN THIS FUCKING SHIT!!!
- Enters a room, gravely wounded, only for another player to suddenly appear with a Scar.Nogla: (incoherent screams)
- Fires several shots to an enemy player and is one bullet away from downing him, only for Smii7y to deliver that bullet and steal the kill.Nogla: Wow Smii7y! FUCK YOU!Smii7y: (laughing) The kill steal of the century.
- He manages to grab the large shield potion before Kyroz can steal it but before he can drink it, this happens:Nogla: (drinking the large shield) Yes, suck it. Suck it! (gets boogie-bomb'd and stops drinking) You motherfucker...
- He tries to jump over a simple ledge with no success. His reaction?
- Nogla accidently killing Courage by destroying the floor he's crawling on from a high height during a gameplay of Blitz mode.
- Nogla: I gotta shoot you guys down.Courage: Don't shoot me down! (falls to his death) Why would you do that- (pain-induced laughter)
- Just before that, Wildcat and Courage get shot and downed by people hiding in the trees.Wildcat: '*starts healing and gets shotgunned*' THERESANOTHERONE! IN THE TREES, THERE'S TWO PEOPLE- TREE PEOPLE!!!
- In a recent video, Marcel, while wearing one of the two clown skins, inflates a baloon and stands still while calling for Courage. Courage is instantly creeped out by the sight of Marcel attempting to cosplay Pennywise.
- Marcel: Hey, Courage...Courage: *turns around and sees Marcel, clearly creeped out* Dude that's the creepiest shit ever. Bro, Marcel, that's actually the creepiest shit ever. No stop, dude, stop!Marcel: *starts walking towards him*Courage: Bro wouldya stop, dude, stop! Oh my god, that is horrifying!Marcel: *snickers*
- Guaranteed, Courage seemed a little more amused than freaked out.
- General example: Turns out Vanoss is very good at the game, but not through any in game logic, he's just that good at recognising the tells in his friends' voices. His only problem is getting the others to believe him, but when they eventually realise how skilled he is, sessions quickly start going off the rails purely because of Vanoss' blind guesses, hilariously frustrating the imposters, Terroriser in particular.
- In one session, where Wildcat is accused by Basically, and Wildcat accuses him back, Vanoss drops this gem:Vanoss: Spoon, who do you trust? The White guy or The Black guy?
- Earlier in the session, the group had a discussion about Chris Evans's leaked photos and based on the contents they conclude it was the reason why Steve Rogers was able to lift Thor's hammer.
- In one round, Panda (as an imposter) proceeded to sing after killing two players, only to not realize that his mic wasn't muted and accidentally reveals himself to be an imposter.Panda: That's two down mothafuckaaaaaaaaaaaaa~
(Vanoss unmutes his mic and laughs.)
Vanoss: Uh, Panda, you are not muted.
Panda: Well fuck, I wonder who killed him.
- Very shortly afterwards, an emergency meeting was called and Terroriser does a Sherlock Holmes impression while questioning Panda on what he did. Panda does admit it, as he couldn't get out of this one, and even votes himself out.Terroriser: Mr. Panda Bear, listen my good friend, would you like to explain your... Tourettes, my good man?
Panda: Yeah, so I was following-
Terroriser: And voted, goodbye! (Votes Panda off.)
Panda: -this guy Screwologist, and-
Panda: -I didn't like the way he was staring at me.
Terroriser: See you later!
Panda: So I fucking killed him.
(Everyone who was killed unmutes their mics and laughs.)
- Very shortly afterwards, an emergency meeting was called and Terroriser does a Sherlock Holmes impression while questioning Panda on what he did. Panda does admit it, as he couldn't get out of this one, and even votes himself out.
- One session features everyone playing the game with a black and white filter. The games in general are hilarious, as the Self-Imposed Challenge of having names such as "IIIIIIII" no hats nor pets results in confused chaos and many of the soundbytes only Make Sense in Context. As best described by a commenter:miscellaneous dreams: Taped: Colorblind men have an existential crisis while dying horribly.
- At a later point in the session, Panda admits right at the start of the round that he's one of the Impostors, confident that he would win the round effortlessly, which he does.Panda: Good luck figuring out who I am.
- In the first Black and White Among Us round, Delirious raises a good point regarding their situation:Delirious: Guys, how are we gonna do the wires?! note
[Everyone bursts out laughing.]
Terroriser: That's amazing!
- During a later Black and White session, Delirious gets the idea to still talk in meeting after he dies, since nobody could tell if one another is dead unless they deliberately mute. He not only fools everyone, but he also managed to contribute to Nogla getting voted out as the Impostor. Vanoss did realize before the last Imposter was ejected that the math didn't add up in the end.Vanoss: Wait a minute! Why is there five people talking when there's only four alive?
- Terrorisers collection of out-of-context Nogla soundbytes once again grows in a in one meeting.Nogla: It's one of the fucking black guys! Context
- At a later point in the session, Panda admits right at the start of the round that he's one of the Impostors, confident that he would win the round effortlessly, which he does.
- One of the gang's sessions is delayed because people keep joining the call. It turns out that Nogla unintentionally leaked the codeand then he does it again. By the third try, he's raging because the image he's using to censor the code on his stream is angledand he doesn't know how to make it straight.Wildcat: How did you survive YouTube for nine years?!Smii7y: Ive seen a lot of Among Us footage, but Ive never seen friendships break in the lobby.
- Nogla wasnt the only one who leaked the code. Sypher unintentionally did so while streaming a different Among Us game because he didnt turn off Discord Notifications. The group then starts posting in Discord self-promos for themselves to appear in said stream in their bafflement.
- The gang bring on LEGIQN to play Among Us for the very first time, and as luck would have it, he's one of the Impostors on his first round. He gets voted out immediately.Basically: Wait, real quick, Legion, your name is red, right?
Terroriser: Today's video is brought to you by the letter B, for bullying.
- Moo, Vanoss, Terroriser, Nogla and Wildcat decide to troll some public lobbies. Some gems include;
- Voting out innocents by majority with predictably shoddy evidence. It works anyway.
- In one lobby in particular, the gang vote out Terroriser's impostor partner immediately. This leaves the rest of them free to vote out the rest of the innocents barring themselves, and then screwing with the last remaining innocent by venting and killing right in front of him. They give him the win out of mercy.
- Picking the names "lol" spelled with lowercase L's and capital I's and stacking together. Their plan is to lure an Impostor over, scatter when one of them gets killed, report the body and out the Impostor. This happens almost exactly to plan, but the Impostor self-reports and confesses that it's him.
- Voting out innocents by majority with predictably shoddy evidence. It works anyway.
- To spice things up, Nogla assigns numbers to the remaining crew and asks Siri to randomly pick a number for the crew to vote out. As chance would have it, Siri picks Nogla's number.Nogla: Hey Siri, pick a number between 1 and 5.
Siri: A random number between 1 and 5 is 1.
- After Nogla's attempts to use Siri end up with him sounding like Kermit the Frog, the rest of the crew spend the next match doing Kermit impressions, laughing all the way.
- One round has Vanoss and Scotty as Imposters and the way each of them are found out is hilarious:
- Delirious ended up giving away Vanoss as an imposter, forgetting to mute his mic after getting killed by Scotty. As Vanoss gets voted out, Terroriser drops this gem:Terroriser: Well now that we know who's top of the description, we now know who's bottom of the description!
- Scotty's fire alarm going off with impecable timing during the third and final meeting, resulting in the dad joke courtesy of Moo that convinces everyone to vote Scotty off.Panda: Why are you smoking so much cooch?!Moo: Maybe because his pants are on fire!
- Delirious ended up giving away Vanoss as an imposter, forgetting to mute his mic after getting killed by Scotty. As Vanoss gets voted out, Terroriser drops this gem:
- With proximity chat on, Vanoss, Nogla, Puffer and Wildcat decide to hide from Delirious in a far corner of the map ...completely unaware that Delirious is lurking in the darkness just beneath them the entire time.
- Wildcat killing Racingcatz right behind Panda who's view is obscured by his task. Panda turns around, notices the body, and hits report just in time for everyone to catch the tail end of his panicked scream.
- The Claymore Mine mod. All of it.
- During a round which uses a mod that adds a Witch role,note Wildcat (the witch) turns himself giant and corners Moo who attempts to enter vent to escape, only for Wildcat to still kill him, much to Moo's astounded fury and the rest of the dead players' joy, Terroriser even correctly guesses that Moo must be furious.
- The crew play Among Us with a Mario Kart mod. Hilarity Ensues.
- While Vanoss, Puffer and Wildcat are in navigation, Wildcat notices Moo spying on them from around the corner. Soon after, the three hear an explosion and turn the corner to find Moo's dead body, which reduces them to laughter as they realise that Moo tried to aim a Bob-omb at them for a triple-kill but due to not knowing how to aim and release items, he fired to the side and killed himself (in Vanoss' video, you can see it about a second before the explosion). Even better, as the voting screen reveals, Moo didn't get a single kill during that round.
- Theres also Vanoss calling a Bob-omb a Mario grenade.
- During another set of rounds with the Claymore Mod Evan, after he and Tyler kill Scotty and Legiqn, manages to instantly score a win by placing a claymore down amidst everyone except for Tyler, complete with a Shout-Out to one of his favorite "Guess Who" power-ups:Vanoss: SUDOKU!!! *explodes*
- A second instance happens in the round directly after, with Nogla doing it right as the game begins, with Evan being just outside of the blast radius to avoid it and win.
- Another game with the mod has everyone discussing who the impostor was after Delirious' body was discovered. After almost everyone else voted to skip, Yumi admits that he's an impostor, and that the other one - Delirious - blew himself up by accident. While he still has the floor, he then proclaims he's about to get some content, leading to everyone panicking and correctly guessing that he rigged the table with C4. True to his word, the moment the voting timer ends, he detonates the bomb...killing himself in the process.
- Wildcat, during one recording session, killed Moo right in front of Puffer, Vanoss and Yumi at O2 while the lights were out. Puffer starts freaking out over who killed Moo..... until he walks 2 feet down and finds Tyler hiding right next to them, and Wildcat insists that he was hidden.
- Nogla accidentally streaming his screen on Discord so everyone knew he was impostor. He only finds out when Tyler tells him.
- The insanity that is the one Town of Us mod round, which was appropriately called "One of the stupidest rounds ever" by the title of Vanoss' video.
- Nogla as the Jester gets killed via Sheriff shot after he retreats to the corner of the map to open Pokémon cards, with the guys correctly guessing his intentions in the meeting.
- Delirious as the Engineer finds himself drawing suspicion due to openly venting in front of people twice, his absentminded responses and not being upfront about his role just hurting the credibility. Miraculously, he doesn't get voted out for this behaviour, with Fourzero being correctly outed as an Imposter.
- With Yumi outed as an Imposter due to killing Wildcat as Wildcat via Morphling ability, victory could've been possibly assured for the Crewmates... if it wasn't for Vanoss outright stating he intends to use his Swapper role "just to feel involved". Almost everyone in response chooses to vote out Vanoss, with his attempt at swapping rendered moot.Vanoss: I'll just say, at the end of the day, it wasn't my fault because they just voted me out.
- Delirious manages to narrowly avoid Yumi from killing him by calling a meeting after disabling his sabotage, with both him and Basically voting out the final imposter... except the game still continues, with Basically going "Joke's on you, dumbass", prompting a Mass "Oh, Crap!" from the spectating group as he reveals himself as the Glitch. After a panicky escape, Delirious ultimately lost to Basically with no garrantee way to survive them, netting a Dark Horse Victory for the latter.Terroriser: WHAT WAS THAT?! What was that round?!
- Any time Cartoonz or Delirious (or any other guest alongside either two) react to certain units with various deformities/appearances. Appearances range from "children" to giants, various body part sizes, bizarre eyes, etc.
- In "A Gentleman's Duel", Cartoonz orders around a unit to check all the fuses of the Hwacha, with the in-game unit closely examining the bolts of said Hwacha. Cut to Delirious's unit, with his head in between the bolts. The mere sight of the unit's "dedication" brought Cartoonz to tears from laughing.
- Terroriser getting easily spooked by the scares of the game and other things while playing. From the actual ghosts in-game to Moo's daughter.
Terroriser: ARGHHHHHHHHHH!! LANAI! DON'T TOUCH ME!
- Brian's own girlfriend jumpscaring him:
- Vanoss eating chips while the group is trying to hide from a spirit.
- Moo trolling the others after learning he can still interact with objects after dying.
- Sark hurting his hand on his ceiling fan from jumping.
- Vanoss, Wildcat, Moo, Terroriser, and Droidd decided to play the "Red Light, Green Light" game of Squid Game, until they see someone as an extremely jiggly Snorlax before they even play.
- Wildcat (using Hank Hill as an avatar) does bizarre things with the Snorlax, including going inside of it.Wildcat (in a Hank Hill voice): Now if there was a way I could choose to die, this would be it.
- Then, as Gilbert Gottfried, Wildcat continues to interact with the Snorlax in a strange way, even doing a surprisingly spot-on impression of him, followed by him twerking and even going into the "Red Light, Green Light" game as said avatar.
- Wildcat (using Hank Hill as an avatar) does bizarre things with the Snorlax, including going inside of it.
- "You sound like an off-brand Jacksepticeye."
Dead Rising 3
- Vanoss and Delirious' playthrough of Dead Rising 3 has a lot of laughs to go around as the two try their best to play through the game's co-op story mode while still messing around.
- Vanoss, Delirious, Wildcat and Fourzero playing White Noise. The four's scared reactions to almost everything in the game are really fun to watch, especially whenever they come across the monster.
- A few years later, Vanoss and Delirious would later play the game's sequel, White Noise 2, with Ohm, Terroriser, and Sark. How often the group gets temporarily separated and their reactions whenever they run into Sark, who is playing as the monster in-game, is quite amusing. A couple of examples is Delirious accidentally scattering off by himself and getting killed and him leading Vanoss and Ohm into his dead body, which unfortunately left Terroriser alone and he is soon killed by Sark.
- Mini Ladd and Chandler Riggs playing the world's most broken game.
- In Rainbow Six Siege: *
Cartoonz: Hey Fuze, Fuze, how about you not blow the hostage up?
- A gamer named Classical Hippo joins Delirious', Cartoonz, Ohm's, and Bryce's lobby. The following conversation ensues.
- Cartoonz downing the hostage during a play... then killing said hostage seconds later. This happens after Cartoonz jokingly warns a random player playing Fuze.
Delirious: Go Recruit you Son of a Bitch!Ohm: RECRUUUIT!
- Cartoonz, Delirious, Ohm, and Bryce doing the Recruit Challenge. On the last match, their random player decided not to continue as a recruit, resulting in Cartoonz shooting him at the start of the round. The best part? They actually WON.
- This is what happens when you let a Canadian Let's Player and his friends open a burger joint together.
Vanoss: They didn't put a lot of thought into the messaging aspect of this game.(Submits a message filling the entire screen with the word "poop".)Vanoss: You see that? Your entire screen is just "poop"...
- Everyone runs around for a few minutes having fun with the silly arms of the character models, such as hugging each other, dancing, hailing Hydra, and pretending to be robots.
- They attempt to pass off live rats as kid's meal toys.
- Vanoss finds a weakness with the in-game chat:
- A session of Dead by Daylight, with Marcel dying first, and a healing animation that looks very... compromising:Vanoss: (after messing up a few times on healing) Stop using your teeth!
- Karma repeatedly biting Vanoss in the ass in a Left 4 Dead 2 gameplay. Some highlights include Vanoss nearly falling to his death after trying to push Delirious off a building and actually getting pushed off to his death by a Charger when he abandoned everyone to get to the rescue helicopter.
- Panda and WILDCAT are playing Higher or Lower... and got Vanoss as a search topic.
- An old Left 4 Dead 2 gameplay video that Vanoss, Delirious, 407 and Basically played on. Some notable funny moments include:
Delirious: (sees Boomer below the stairs) Fat fucke— (Boomer immediately runs away) oh! He ran away when he saw me! He ra—- *laughing* That fat motherfucker ran his ass off!
- Basically getting immediately locked out during the beginning of the "Dead Center" campaign and left to kill the group of zombies in the hallway while screaming.
- The group inspecting a Spitter corpse, most specifically the zombie's thong. Vanoss, however, couldn't see it as the corpse on his POV was already gone, leaving him clueless to what the other three were doing. This is followed by all of them screaming as a horde suddenly attacks them.
- Delirious seeing a Boomer run away from him. What makes this better is that as soon as Delirious turned around to see the Boomer, it just quickly ran away while Delirious was going to inform the others and quickly cut off mid-sentence to start laughing.
Basically: What're you gonna hang me up a tree just because I'm black!? This game is SO racist!
- Basically getting snared by a Smoker... up on a tree. What sells this is Basically claiming racism due to, not only expressing being hung for being a black guy but also because he was playing as Coach, who is also a black guy. This also 'helped' get Delirious killed afterwards due to laughing too much from it.
Delirious: It's not in there that we should be worried about, it's out here!
- The group's first encounter with a Tank.
- When replaying "The Street" level of the "Dead Center" campaign after failing again, during the crescendo event of the level, Vanoss, Delirious, Fourzero and Basically get together in front of the store they have to retrieve the cola in for Whitaker. As soon as they are ready, Vanoss opens the door and Basically throws a pipe bomb inside for when the horde comes. Nothing happens. Delirious then tells them that it's not what's inside the store they have to worry about, it's the ones outside. Just a second after Fourzeros says "Oh", the horde is already behind and attacking them, which sends all of them in a spiral of scream and laughter. As expected, the group is killed and fails once again.
- What's great about this is the fact that Delirious knew where the horde would be, but forgot to tell the group just where they would come from until it was too late.
- Vanoss saying how the Smoker's tongue looks like "a very long strip of bacon".
- There's also the times the group would constantly scream whenever they are attacked by a horde and just end up shooting at each other.
- Wildcat, Moo, Panda and Nogla are playing Super Bomberman R. Panda is known for getting mad when things are not going his way, but in this video, his anger reaches a whole new level, when he breaks his TV monitor. And for good measure, Panda posted a picture of his broken TV on Twitter, and he even showed it at the end of his aforementioned video.
- In this Reddit 50/50 video, Nogla and Mini go through the last couple bits of the challenge with luck by getting the "better" choices than the "worse" ones. The two gloat about their luck, then Nogla opts for a one last bonus one... and gets a man having his penis skinned, both reacting in mutual horrified disbelief. It makes it more hilarious with Mini repeatedly saying "No" and then walking away from it immediately as he sees it and Nogla just staring at it still, jaws wide open.
Nogla: Augh. That's the most fucked up shit I will ever see!
- Mini hilariously calls him out on it and Nogla regrets the choice he made. Then he does it again after wanting to end the video on a good note, only for the two of them to get a man suffering a horrific surgery and a woman who was viciously stabbed in the back. Bonus in that, before Nogla's outro starts, Nogla is in utter disbelief at what he just saw and Mini sitting next to him with a look of horror on his face.
- Delirious, Moo, Nogla and Mini play the "World's Best Worst Racing Game Ever!!".
- This unexpected Hokuto no Ken reference in Basically's Stick Fight video turned a random kill into the most hilarious moment of the video.
- Marcel delivered a long video filled with great moments when playing Stick Fight with Mini Ladd, Smii7y and Kryoz. Every round is hilarious to watch.
- The very start of the video. The editing makes the whole thing look like an action film for a few seconds... Then Marcel and Mini accidently land on some spikes, killing themselves, as soon as the round begins. Sets the whole tone for the rest of the video.
- Something similar happens later on. Everyone but Marcel walks onto some revolving walls and are thrown out of the map, giving Marcel the win before he could even throw a punch.
- Smii7y one-shots Mini with a shotgun. A second later Marcel jumps out of the bushes he was hiding and goes for a backstab. Smii7y simply turns around and one-shots him as well.Marcel: Haha! I'm alive- (gets one-shot) Ok...
- At this part, Marcel can't shoot Mini Ladd who is in the perfect hiding spot. Then a ''Black hole gun'' drops. What sells it is Mini Ladd screaming as the black hole slowly approaches him.Smii7y: I can really see why people sub to you Mini.
- Kryoz picking up a grenade launcher without knowing what it is. He shoots it only once and instantly blasts himself off the screen.
- The very start of the video. The editing makes the whole thing look like an action film for a few seconds... Then Marcel and Mini accidently land on some spikes, killing themselves, as soon as the round begins. Sets the whole tone for the rest of the video.
- Vanoss and Delirious both playing what may be the most broken glitchy game in existence, and this is coming after Mini's encounter with what he states is the most broken game ever. The house robbery game named, Klepto.
- Right as they start, from their different POVs, they see each other character models freaking out.
- Multiple times during their game, Vanoss' player model leans and stretches in the most unnatural, and awkward positions ever, and even that's pretty much an understatement to what happens to his player model. Unfortunately, Vanoss doesn't see this happening on his screen.
- The stinger at the end of this video.Delirious: I didn't tell them nothing Vanoss. I promise I didn't point the finger at you.(A few minutes ago)Delirious: It was all Vanoss! It wasn't me!
- EPIC BREAK-INS, featuring Vanoss and Delirious in Klepto... It goes horribly...
- Upon their second attempt in the video, the two are just standing outside of the house they're about to rob, until a cop shows up out of nowhere, and instantly arrests Delirious.
- The game is so glitchy that when Delirious steps outside of the van, it goes haywire, and crashes Delirious's game.Vanoss: Goddamnit Cletus!
- Vanoss and Delirious are just looking at a house that was sold by Joe Digs... Until another cop comes up, and instantly arrests Delirious again. He can never seem to get a break from them.Vanoss: Fuck sakes! Joe Digs! Undercover cop!
- During yet another attempted burglary:Delirious: Ooh! I got the can opener Vanoss! I got the can opener-Vanoss: I GOT THE FUCKING FRIDGE!
- In a game of Cardboard Wars, Nogla gets a little too excited about no scoping.
- The gang decides to play Havocado, which looks like a mix of Gang Beasts and Stick Fight. At around 2:20, Moo fires a gun at an unconscious Nogla, which drops about half a dozen bombs at his feet, and just as Nogla is getting up, the bombs explode and proceed to blow Nogla into what can only be described as low-earth orbit, going way over the horizon which struggles to follow Nogla's body rocketing off to space.Nogla: Ooooo-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
Terroriser: Oh my god!
(Everyone falls into roaring laughter.)
Vanoss, who only then noticed Nogla's body falling off the map: HOOOLY shit!!
Moo: I think I got him!
- Terroriser makes the obvious comparison:Terroriser: You just embarassed Team Rocket, they're impressed!
Nogla: Nogla's blasting off agaaaaaaaain...
Vanoss: Space-X has some competition!
- Terroriser makes the obvious comparison:
- Panda and Mini are playing Google Feud when all of a sudden Smii7y pops in:Smii7y: I apologize for butting in here, but when I joined all I heard was "Welcome to daddy's tasty house!" and I thought you were saying it to me, so I just disconnected and didn't say a word.
- Lui, Mini and Nogla give relationship advice in one of Mini's Q&As.Lui: Don't...
- DATSATOILET is now an actual YouTube channel.
- Much like Mini Ladd, Moo has a penchant for correcting his friends on their grammar or even just straight up make fun of them for it. However, when he uploaded his full perspective of their "GTA V Online: Overtime Rumble Mode" session, he ends up misspelling "insanely" as "inanely". This typo lasted for a good couple of hours until Moo corrected it and admitted to feeling embarrassed over it. Predictably, his subscribers aren't letting Moo live it down for a while.
- Introducing the Wildcat cooking show!
- Wildcat/Tyler seems to be fond of poking fun at Minecraft YouTubers a lot. How is this funny? Long-time subscribers of his channel during his earliest days in YouTube would remember that he used to post Minecraft videos on his channel too.
- Kinda came full circle with him playing Minecraft again.
- Vanoss has been known to never, or very rarely, reply to the comments of his subscribers. This wasn't the case back in his earlier days where he would actively reply to as many comments as he would get on his videos, as well as even randomly leaving a comment on one of his friends' videos just for the heck of it.
- Lanai, Terroriser's girlfriend, was streaming a game of Call of Duty Black Ops III with a bunch of her friends. During one match, Lanai suddenly receives an earful of the "Troll Song" playing. It turns out that the suspect was Brian, who used his Spotify to blast the song on her stream. Brian does it again, this time using Lanai's Spotify to blast the same song on her.
- The Character Tics of each member can be funny as well:
- Delirious has his random sound-making and mis-speaking, and especially his laughter.
- Nogla, like Delirious, has his mis-speaking, random sound-making and word-stumbling. His accent helps.
- Wildcat's Character Tic is raging loudly, creative cursing or his wheezing.
- BigJigglyPanda, like Delirious, has his laughter as his defining Character Tic.
- During the span of Minis various meme streams, he has been endlessly tormented by the Ricardo meme... When the requester reveals himself in front of MiniLadds panel, Mini can only look at him with fury, and say So you're the one
- There have been numerous jokes about, out of everyone in the group, Brian/Terroriser is always treated as being "irrelevant" in the group, to the point that Brian already acknowledges it as a sort of gag to himself. Then in one recording session of "Golf It", while he and the others are getting ready, he asks Google who he is a few times and gets no proper response. Trying to make Vanoss the butt of the joke, he asks Google who Vanoss is... only for Google to pull up Vanoss' Wikipedia page, much to his chagrin. Then upon asking who the "Vanoss Crew" is:Google: According to the website "YouTube.com", they say; VanossGaming's crew has changed a lot over the years. The members include H2ODelirious...
Terroriser: (Interrupts) Watch, it doesn't have me! (Google mentions Mini Ladd.)
Google: ...I AM WILDCAT, Daithi De Nogla, Lui Calibre, BigJigglyPanda, 407, and others.
Terroriser: FUCK OFF!!!
(Everyone else cracks up laughing.)
Terroriser: (Genuinely annoyed) My own Google doesn't even like me!
- On Vanoss' video of the game, he has his friend's channels in the description with their names. Brian is listed underneath as "And Others".
- One running gag has Vanoss teasing Terroriser about being last to join their games. Outright enforcing the joke if need be.
- Terroriser repeatedly failing to realise his mic is muted.
- Terroriser's frustration towards his (then) erroneous Vanoss And Friends Wiki entry.Terroriser: Everyone thinks I'm four foot six inches! They think I'm a fucking leprechaun!
- Panda's and Wildcat's attempt to draw Pokémon creatures from memory. Needless to say, their drawings are hilariously terrible.